Editorials Replying to lovehj • May 28, 2024
Title Love Never Fails
I read on Koala's blog that this drama is canceled.
We lost another potential hit bc of ITS STUPID GOVERNMENT 😭😭
5 1
Replying to Mariaaa13 • May 25, 2024
Title Eternal Love of Dream
so i have to see ten miles of peach blossom before this right ? .. if i ever decide to watch them ? what is the…
there's no order for this since it's two different novels with some connections, you can watch this first too
3 0
Replying to Lynn • May 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 1
What does that mean?
It's more like the production cost like A for normal dramas and S for high production cost dramas and it also has smth like S+ which has more production cost than Sand it goes on like that
0 1
On Love Never Fails • May 25, 2024
Title Love Never Fails
AHHHH SOMEONE PLEASE RELEASE THISS I DON'T MIND IF IT'S WITH YBY OR HYX BOTH ARE AMAZINGG 😭😭, IDK WHY MANY ARE FIGHTING OVER THEM.
5 3
On My Journey to You • May 5, 2024
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
i totally EXPECTED a happy ending but i should have thought how many IQIYI historical dramas specially are mostly open endings only which HAS the potential for S2 but they just won't let us be happy 😊. I'm already waiting for many S2 from IQIYI, you better give us satisfactory S2🔪😁
4 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 27, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
someone please tell me how to get over this dramaaa
14 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Now where can I find another drama like this 😭😭, this one made me wait a long time too
7 0
Replying to Aes • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
no fr cause the first 10 mins of ep 1 got me immediately hooked 😂
that's truee tooo
2 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
atleast we got a happiee ending this timeee😭😭 but i do want an special episode or smthh
that too in the mortall realmmm pleaseeee, with their babiess tooo
3 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Seeing people comment the 1st few episodes are boring is shocking to me cuz i've been waiting a longggg time for this couple reunite and i devoured all the 39 episodess like i was MAD but i remember it was 41 episodes long not 39 dont tell me they cut off some sceness 😭😭 i want special episodessss
11 4
Replying to someyicooo • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Now this is what I call a happy ending! How rare are those these days?
IKFRR I SAW A COMMENT ABT THE SAD ENDING SO I WAS IN DILEMMA WHETHER TO WATCH THE REMAINING EPISODES OR NOT BUT I DONT REGRET ANYTHINGGG
1 0
Replying to _Shinigami_ • Apr 11, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
….I could watch those two being happily together forever…. I wish there were more episodes. I wish I could…
atleast we got a happiee ending this timeee😭😭 but i do want an special episode or smthh
0 2
Replying to Dr_Sunshine • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
LMAO he did that in The Glory too 😭
Wots with him being the baby daddy for every babyy😭😭 I mean he's DADDY but no 😣
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Mar 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
i really love the hae-in's aunty for her feelings towards haein after learning abt her sickness 😭😭, but she's definitely going to spill it out to someone
17 0
Replying to queenofuniverse • Mar 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
wow KJW and KSH suit these roles soo much their acting is amazing
IKFRRRR, THEY ARE PERFECT ✨😭
1 0
Replying to queenofuniverse • Mar 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
dahye son baby daddy is defos jaejoong (i dnt remeber his characters name in this)
i feel bad for the hae-in's younger brother 😭😭
1 1
Replying to PeachBae • Mar 14, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
probably coming march 20
THANK YOUUU😭😭😭
0 1
On Angels Fall Sometimes • Mar 14, 2024
Title Angels Fall Sometimes
Another Landy li's drama LET'S GOOOOOO🥳🎉🎉
3 0
On An Eternal Thought • Mar 14, 2024
Title An Eternal Thought
WILL THIS AIR ATLEAST THIS YEAR😭😭
2 0
On Ally Tian Cheng Wonderful Accident • Mar 14, 2024
Title Ally Tian Cheng Wonderful Accident
WHAT'S WITH THE DRAMAS NOWADAYS NOT AIRING 😭😭
12 1