Editorials
On Ai You Tian Yi • Mar 14, 2024
Title Ai You Tian Yi
Whenever I see a drama with the tag historical, fantasy it's on to my plan to watch list 😆
2 0
On A Forbidden Marriage • Mar 14, 2024
Title A Forbidden Marriage
i really love the actors, i hope this is released sooonnn😭😭
3 0
On A Beautiful Destiny • Mar 14, 2024
Title A Beautiful Destiny
I can watch this for the plot itself, gives me miss dragon+ last immortal vibes
2 0
Replying to PeachBae • Mar 14, 2024
Title A Beautiful Destiny
synopsis : a beautiful destiny tells the touching love story between Princess Luo Wei of the Su family and the…
Sounds like my cup of tea ☕✨, thank you for sharing the synopsis ❤️❤️
4 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 14, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
4 DAYS TO GOOO😭😭😭😭
7 0
Replying to 8888007 • Mar 13, 2024
Title Si Ming
maybe this will come in 2080
lmaoo that might also be the case, let's watch with our children or even our grandchildren 😂
5 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 13, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
AHHHH FINALLYYYY 😭😭😭, BUT I DO HAVE EXAMS GOING ON. HELL TO EXAMS, I'M HERE BECAUSE OF PRINCESS AGENTS, WE NEED A HAPPY ENDING ATLEAST TO THIS OR ELSE I'MMA BECOME A GHOST AND HAUNT THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT 😵😖
8 2
On The Legend of Shen Li • Feb 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
WHY ISN'T THIS RELEASED YETT😭😭😭😭•́ ‿ ,•̀
1 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Feb 24, 2024
List Historical Chinese Dramas with Strong Female Lead
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one >.
my comments on those dramas(Su Yu and Love like white jade) are still there so it'll be understandable(many probably won't even read it tho) , don't worry about it👍🏻
2 0
Replying to Perua4 • Feb 22, 2024
List Historical Chinese Dramas with Strong Female Lead
Agreed that the two last ones were hard to follow. I have rated them both 3/10.
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one >.<
2 2
Replying to Adriii • Feb 22, 2024
List Historical Chinese Dramas with Strong Female Lead
MY JOURNEY TO YOU should be included
Thanks for the update, I'll make sure to include it too :^)
2 0
Replying to Shantiece • Nov 5, 2023
Title Fighting for Love
This sounds good. I love a FL that can fight.
me too, there aren't many dramas with FL like that
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 5, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
It's about to air. Don't forget to watch.
😂 thank you for confirming it
1 1
Replying to Yu Ming • Nov 5, 2023
Title Destiny and Saving
finally on November 30, i hope it's final
it was on a weibo account and mostly what they post are confirmed but this wasn't 😭
0 0
Replying to Yu Ming • Nov 5, 2023
Title Destiny and Saving
finally on November 30, i hope it's final
it was a rumor 😭 😭😭
0 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Nov 1, 2023
Title Castle in the Time
It's about to air. Don't forget to watch.
woahhh, i can't believe it lmao *am i finally dying* .Thank you seriously for telling me thiss ❤️😭
2 4
Replying to Burcu • Nov 1, 2023
Title Destiny and Saving
When?
finally on November 30, i hope it's final
0 4
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jun 19, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
This director is the besttt, they heard all of our wishes and made it trueee and now i want a S4
7 0
Replying to Philip Soh • Jun 10, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
I am looking forward to Shen Li and also My Journey To You
I'm waiting for them too especially The legend of Shen Li, the pairing of Zhou Liying and Kenny Lin after princess agents, i seriously hope TLOSL has a happy ending cause we need happy ending with them after princess agents 😭
3 3
On Back from the Brink • Jun 10, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
Guys i won't forget this drama at all , let's meet in another drama's comment section ☺️☺️. I hope Story of Kunning place, The last immortal and love you seven times will air soon, I'm really looking forward to those dramas
10 8