Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 13, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 28, 2020

Friends

Enigma05 • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo Spoiler
Mr Darcy's first proposal to Elizabeth Bennett...
0 0
d0rkylilcutie • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo
They're so cute together. I really hope they'll get to work on another project soon ^^
0 0
Haveninmuse • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo
Probably my favorite costume for him. Black and deep green look amazing on him!
1 0
Sam • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo Spoiler
Not our favorite Ancient God picturing ShenLi with their future children... Nope. NoT.aT.alL ^^
0 0
Sam • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo
"I can't fall in love with you."
Dude, it's not like you can decide that kind of things. You're already head over heels, suck it up!
0 0
Sam • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo
"I can't fall in love with you."
Dude, it's not like you can decide that kind of things. You're already head over heels, suck it up!
0 0
Enigma05 • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo
Just an almighty god admiring his feisty wifey ^^
1 0
Haveninmuse • Jun 18, 2024
Photo Photo
I can't wait to see them in a third drama!
1 0
Enigma05 • May 3, 2024
Photo Photo
Tell me you're in love without saying you're in love... Poor Xing Zhi was already such a goner here ^^
0 0
Tara_m • Apr 24, 2024
Photo Photo
What happened to my baby fox? OMG leave him alone, hasn't he suffered enough? I'm not gonna survive that drama, I swear...
2 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 3, 2024
Photo Photo
Everything he does is swoon worthy lol.
True ^^
0 0
Enigma05 • Apr 3, 2024
Photo Photo Spoiler
That was so erotic, wasn't ready.
1 0
Enigma05 • Apr 3, 2024
Photo Photo
That freezing of a lightning bolt was someting else. *Swoon*
0 2
MarissaDanelle • Apr 2, 2024
Photo Photo
She's so beautifull here. To think that's the way he sees her... Swoon!
2 0