K-Drama
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • May 13, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
Why are they ruining the casting😭, in the future i need another cause this one is gna disappoint fsfs😭
9 0
Replying to Twyla2016 • Feb 9, 2023
Title Eternal Faith
Looking forward to this one. Plot is amazing, reminds me of Heaven's Official Blessing
it is heavens official blessing
8 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i hope there's a s2, the last ep left a no. of loose ends...
5 0
Replying to khlkys • Feb 26, 2022
Title First Love Again
just watched episode 3. wow, it's progressing faster than i expected. love itbut I was kinda confused. so in the…
lmao...i think u confused urself more and me after reading this got confused too
4 0
Replying to Moonlily • Feb 18, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Does anyone know where to watch ep 3
on dramacool its available with subs
0 0
Replying to penguinwithdimple • Feb 18, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Ah I want to watch ep 3. But I can't find anywhere :( Where can I watch?
dramacool
1 0
Replying to Blackicy • Feb 18, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Looks like I won't be watching this can't find any english subs sadly 😞 I was really enjoying this too
its there on dramacool with subs
2 0
On Cutie Pie • Jan 31, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
it releases on 19th,yayyyyy, i cant wait anymore...ahhhhh the new trailer was so good....
12 1