News
Replying to Lilalacombe6 • Oct 29, 2023
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Bla-bla-bla SHUUTTTT !! REPAIR your heart
@YangLee I'm so envious! I didn't discover k-dramas until 2012. I wish I had known about them sooner!
1 1
Replying to Lilalacombe6 • Oct 29, 2023
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Bla-bla-bla SHUUTTTT !! REPAIR your heart
What are you talking about? OP has watched A LOT more shows than me, but Lilalacombe6 sure hasn't. My comment was saying that Lila hasn't watched nearly as many shows as OP, so she should understand that OP is entitled to her own opinion. What's wrong with that??? Are you and Lila so immature that you can't stand someone else having an opinion that's different than yours?
0 3
Replying to Lilalacombe6 • Oct 29, 2023
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Bla-bla-bla SHUUTTTT !! REPAIR your heart
how about you let other people have their own opinions. Esp when they've watched 100x more shows than you have.
1 5
Akage Girl • Apr 18, 2020
Article Stuck at Home....Why Not Try a Drama From Taiwan?
Someone else said Meet Me @ 1006, which I also loved. And Back to 1989 was cute. Marcus Chang is so gorgeous!!!
2 0
Replying to xAyuuie • May 23, 2018
Title Meet Me @ 1006
Here's the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E9fhDGXoEQ
Thanks! The video info had the title, so I found it on iTunes and bought it. :)
1 0
On Meet Me @ 1006 • May 21, 2018
Title Meet Me @ 1006
I love the song played during the end credits. Does anyone know the name of it? Or the artist?
3 0
Replying to Pliuzz • Jun 4, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter
Even after finishing it, I have to say that I just really love the character Seo Hwi Young more than Han Se Ju.…
Every time I see Hwi Young, he reminds me of Daehyun from B.A.P. :)
1 0
