News Replying to truva1999 • Oct 22, 2020
Title Stand by Me
Who will play the female lead with cheng in The Northern Wind Knows My Feelings?
I match cheng yi and zhang yuxi very much, I hope if zhang yu plays xi, I think they will have 3 dramas together
3 0
Replying to Eclipse02 • Oct 22, 2020
Title Stand by Me
Okay finally he finish filming ??? https://www.instagram.com/p/CGpJ11hFGeL/?igshid=yt7ldk0hphecNow the editing…
Who will play the female lead with cheng in The Northern Wind Knows My Feelings?
0 2
Replying to Nana • Oct 22, 2020
Title South Wind Knows
modern or historical drama ?
bu dizide cheng yi ile kadın başrol kim oynuyacak jian mı yoksa zhang xu yimi bazıları jian oynuyacak diyor başrolde ben zhang xu yi olsun isterim
0 0
On Stand by Me • Oct 22, 2020
Title Stand by Me
THE BEST OF CHİNESE PARTNERS MAN CHENG Yİ AND SHE ZHANG YUXİ (LOVE AND REDEMPTİON, MENG XİNG CHANGAN
5 0