News
On Executor across Worlds • Nov 9, 2025
Title Executor across Worlds
Is this series going to be a costume drama or something like a fantasy semi-modern era?
1 1
On Executor across Worlds • Oct 5, 2025
Title Executor across Worlds
It's been a long time since I saw Ju Jingyi and modern drama together. He hasn't been filming a modern drama for 4-5 years. I would be very happy if the filming of this modern drama starts as soon as possible. Costume dramas were also very good, but as fans, we want to watch Ju Jingyi in modern dramas from time to time.
6 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 6, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Best of drama
4 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 2, 2025
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Wang Xing Yue waited for more than 5 years to get the lead role in a drama with Bai Lu and he finally got it
10 2
On Unveil: Jadewind • Nov 29, 2024
Title Unveil: Jadewind
After playing the second supporting role in 3 dramas with Wang Xin Yue Bai Lu, he got the lead role for the 4th time. This is the golden match in his career. This is a blessing. Not every male actor is given the chance by God to play the leading role in a drama with Bai Lu.
20 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Nov 29, 2024
Title Unveil: Jadewind
Bai Lu and Wang Xin Yue will finally become a harmonious and sweet couple in a leading drama drama.
11 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 25, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Zhao lusi sweet costume drama
6 0
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 25, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Zhao lusi cdrama female china top5 favorite actress 1.zhao lusi 2.angelababy 3.yang mi 4.dilraba 5.zhao liying
7 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 27, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Ji Chang Wook 11 years ago costume k drama ı love k drama
4 0
On Missing Crown Prince • May 1, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
Sweet hong ye ji
3 0
On Missing Crown Prince • May 1, 2024
Title Missing Crown Prince
Oh my god, it is very rare to see a 20-episode historical Korean drama in 2024. A maximum of 12-16 episodes in total. Korean TV series. If I were to comment on the series, the chemistry between the lead girl and the boy is very harmonious and the girl seems very sympathetic and sweet to me.
9 0
On Gone with the Rain • Jun 10, 2023
Title Gone with the Rain
good drama :D
1 0
On Beauty of Resilience • Jun 10, 2023
Title Beauty of Resilience
ju jing yi costume beatifull Queen chinese costume drama
5 0
Replying to truva1999 • May 11, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
friends, I think this series was the most commented series in mydramalistt, I think the untemad was the 1st, I…
I looked at the incoming messages, I just discovered some historical series that received more comments than this series, I knew until a few years ago that I knew the untemad, which received the 1st most comments, when I saw the comment of this series, I thought it was the 1st, thanks for the reminders, I discovered the immortal historical series, I followed it. as soon as we follow
1 0
On Who Rules the World • May 11, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
friends, I think this series was the most commented series in mydramalistt, I think the untemad was the 1st, I think it passed it.
2 15
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 10, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
ı love yangmi best of drama
1 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Nov 10, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
The moment we've been waiting for has arrived. minutes left. To our yangmi queen's drama, I'll be watching her in costume drama in 3 years, I'm looking forward to her
1 0
On The Legend of Anle • Sep 10, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
best of drama ı love you female actress dilraba dilmurat
4 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 2, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Tiffany Tang&Shawn Dou
1 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 2, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
It's a great drama I've been waiting for a long time and the expected day has come, it starts today, the countdown is hours left
2 0