Editorials
Replying to paxxie • Mar 26, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Are you saying you haven't watched any cdrama since 1990?
Just wanted to say that I checked the dramas and the modern ones look insane. Again, I am completely shocked by the quality.
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Are you saying you haven't watched any cdrama since 1990?
Thank you, I really appreciate all these recommendations. It makes getting back into cdramas much more pleasant :p I've already had Joy of Life on my list but haven't gotten to it. The other ones look very promising too. I think I will lay off xianxia and wuxia for a while and try some historical cdramas and the modern ones (I just try to avoid the goofy ones, I don't find the humor very funny. Also the "scheming" ones and the "family drama" ones and the "bad boy" ones. I guess I have a lot of requirements haha)
0 2
Replying to epiphxnyy • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
it’s soooo good!! from the acting, story, ost, visuals, costumes, etc, i highly recommend this show being your…
I like this fl since Word of Honor! I watched the trailer, and this looks just my style. Nice views, soft romance, and cooking hihi Can't wait to try it.
1 1
Replying to epiphxnyy • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
it’s soooo good!! from the acting, story, ost, visuals, costumes, etc, i highly recommend this show being your…
You guessed right about toxic ex's and family members haha Sounds promising and I will check it out, thank you!
1 3
Replying to Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Replying to deleted comment
Wow, this looks amazing. I am adding it to my watchlist
0 0
Replying to Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you for a recommendation! I will check it out.
0 0
Replying to epiphxnyy • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
it’s soooo good!! from the acting, story, ost, visuals, costumes, etc, i highly recommend this show being your…
Thank you a lot! Will check it out
1 5
Replying to paxxie • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Are you saying you haven't watched any cdrama since 1990?
I think you are right. I think I have watched one or two historical dramas but this might indeed be the reason why it feels like such an improvement. In any case, looking forward to dive into this genre!
2 0
Replying to paxxie • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Are you saying you haven't watched any cdrama since 1990?
ha ha I guess the last one I started watching was Love Between Fairy and Devil. I mean, it was okay but the sets definitely felt plasticy and just like... sets.
1 6
Replying to epiphxnyy • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
it’s soooo good!! from the acting, story, ost, visuals, costumes, etc, i highly recommend this show being your…
You + the trailer have definitely convinced me, I will give this a try. I am so happy about this new visual standard, it was always something that put me off cdramas and now I am hooked. And thank you for the rec! The other drama looks amazing as well, I will check it out!
2 8
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 25, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I haven't watched cdramas for a few years, I come back and the visual quality is insane???? What happened to the telenovela-style camera quality?? Just from the trailer I'm shook. This looks so so good, am I in heaven?
10 22
Replying to Sima • Aug 10, 2022
Title Blue, Painful, Fragile Spoiler
does it have any erotic scenes? my lil sis wants to watch it and i need to be sure
it doesn't
2 0
lo_ve • Jun 19, 2021
Article Park Seo Joon will reportedly join the cast of "Captain Marvel 2 - The Marvels"
Crossover between the dramaworld and Marvel, my two favorite things. A dream come true!
2 0
Replying to notyowaifu • May 25, 2021
Photo Photo
it was but they took it down ig
Hahah, that's helpful, thanks
1 0
On Choi Chul Ho • May 24, 2021
Person Choi Chul Ho
Okay, I just realized this guy is behind all my favorite soundtracks from kdramas... if by anh chance someone reads this comment, do you know how can I find his playlist or something like that? There is barely any info about him
1 0
On Legend of Yun Xi • May 21, 2021
Title Legend of Yun Xi
Okay, I am watching this right now to fill at least partly the void after WOH and episode 6??? The naked scene??? I've never seen something like this in a cdrama or honestly any type of asian drama. So... is it consider okay as long as it's a ML? Does anyone know if that scene stirred some criticism? I'm just trying to culturally understand it... Up until now I thought this type of scene is completely taboo in chinese dramas but here they show it so casually!
0 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Yes he has in the 2 episodes, but according to what Ive read he is not in a triangle with the main lead female…
Oh wow, that's an interesting plot twist indeed. I might give it a try then, thank you!
0 0
Replying to bam • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
he's a colleague at work, but since its only been 2 episodes we're not 100% sure yet
thank you!
0 0
On Doom at Your Service • May 17, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
Has Lee Soo Hyuk showed up already? I want to watch this if his role is good
3 4
Replying to Starlitelet • May 14, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
Yes, I agree with you so much! I'm still thinking about this show till now. I watch a lot of shows and movies,…
I agree with all your points! I'm happy to know that I'm not alone feeling this way. By Sun Oh being done dirty, I meant that his character wasn't portrayed in a very redeeming light in this season. But you're right, it's the way he was from the beginning (due to many unfortunate reasons, but still), just that in this season the show chose to not skimm over his flaws in favour of making him a likable romantic male lead.
0 0
