News
Bloom C • Oct 29, 2020
Article Oldie but a Goodie (K-Dramas)
I love Gaksital. And now, after this article, I am 100% gonna watch Shut Up: Flower Boy Band!
2 2
Benevolentia • Oct 12, 2020
Article Starter Kit: China
Your article was very helpful! Thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to just_chilling_hereXD • Oct 9, 2020
Article Dramas Are Food for Mind
but don't stress out if they don't like drama's they'll come around sooner or later XD, its just that it's difficult…
Thank you for all the recommendations! Right now I'm wacthing the Untamed and it's my first chinese drama (apart from Meteor Garden, but even though it's nice to watch, I don't think it's anything good). I'm so in love! And extremely surprised, because I didn't expect Chinese dramas to be so good. I'm definitely excited to watch more of them and nirvana on fire is definitely on the list
2 0
Replying to just_chilling_hereXD • Oct 8, 2020
Article Dramas Are Food for Mind
but don't stress out if they don't like drama's they'll come around sooner or later XD, its just that it's difficult…
Wow, that gave me hope... I think it would be a great idea to make a list of recommended dramas to watch with the family! Or do you think something like that exists already? I guess the most important, as you said, would be a good plot, because I don't think my family could appreciate the visauls, music and culture as much on their first try.
1 4
Replying to 8260703 • Oct 2, 2020
Article Dramas Are Food for Mind
I guess that's the case in every home.
Most of them at least, unfortunately :/
2 0
Amour • Oct 2, 2020
Article Dramas Are Food for Mind
Thank you! Nice arguments against people (mostly my family), who say that dramas are just a waste of time.
6 11
