Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 28, 2022
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 16, 2013
On Legal High 2 • May 13, 2018
Title Legal High 2
*still hoping and waiting for season 3*

I DIDN'T NOTICE SHIRAISHI of Code Blue IS MAYUZUMI-SENSEI.
1 0
Replying to jekkijang • May 3, 2018
Title Legal High Spoiler
the speech on episode 9 really touched me...
Komikado-sensei's voice just really goes straight to your heart, doesn't it?
0 0
Replying to tvxqjung • Mar 23, 2018
Same.. Been also checking Netflix everyday in case it gets subbed while airing like Live
I'm not sure about that. I have Netflix Philippines, and Live is available
0 0
Replying to louloudi • Mar 22, 2018
I keep coming here to see where we can see it subbed bur no updates.: (
Same.. Been also checking Netflix everyday in case it gets subbed while airing like Live
2 0
Replying to Hessa • Mar 13, 2018
I belive this is going to be on Netflix. Therefore, we have to wait for it to finish so that we can watch it.…
Any news about this being on netflix?
0 0
Replying to ineedtreatment • Mar 6, 2018
Seriously, what's going on?? I check everyday and everyday I only see raws! Why no one wants to translate this…
same here. everyday i check for subs...
1 0
Replying to mrwyoo • Feb 4, 2018
Title Lucid Dream
im all in for team grandpa
Same here. I feel like they could do a movie about them
1 0
Replying to Spring • Sep 23, 2017
Title Wonderful Nightmare Spoiler
Why I cry at the ending? Why? Why? Give me the 2nd movie!! She should back with them...
I fee you... This was first tear jerker of the year(I watched this in January)
1 0
Replying to twinklelie • Sep 10, 2017
As if the Japanese adaptations were better... I liked it. Yes, some scenes were very american-like, but wasn't…
Same thoughts here. The recent Death Note JP movies were... ugh. Netflix version is better but not the best.

As always when I watch adaptations/remakes, I don't compare it from scene to scene of the original version(sometimes I don't even compare them), because I know there will be lots of changes. If I wanted to watch an adaptation with no changes whatsoever from the original version, I think its better to just re-watch the original lol. I really don't understand why some people watch an adaptation but expect it to be true to the original...
0 0
Replying to MClyd • Jun 13, 2017
Too bad not many jdramas are being subbed. I'm looking forward to watch this drama.
hi can you please tell me also where you found this subbed?
0 0
Am I the only one who thinks Ryuzaki's character was inconsistent? I was a bit put off by him tbh. It's like he was trying to be like the anime L but... just.. failed so much. And so there was really no definite character for this movie's Ryuzaki.

Was hoping to see more of Toda...
2 1
Replying to Ryeji • May 14, 2017
Title Signal
A week long crime/thriller drama streak can't cope with my year long yearning for a drama as good as this.…
I call second on Japanese remake of Cold Case! The atmosphere given by that show is similar to Signal
0 0