News
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Oct 26, 2019
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
Loved it! 10/10
0 0
On Revolutionary Love • Jun 22, 2019
Title Revolutionary Love
In my opinion the drama was very cool. I had fun watching it. It's not the typical lovey-dovey kdrama and that's alright. Not all dramas should be the same. The storyline was interesting even without all the lovey-dovey scenes we're used to watching in kdramas. And last but not least, this drama has an actual meaningful message to the viewers, unlike many other kdramas.
1 0
On Marmalade Boy • Jun 10, 2019
Title Marmalade Boy
I expected more from this movie. I'm kinda disappointed. The main actress was playing super stiff during the first hour of the movie. The main actor can play well and he is also cute which is basically the only good thing about this movie. The storyline was kinda weird and boring.
0 0
Replying to manawa • May 18, 2019
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Not bad, Not goodone of the most annoying things in the drama was Kim Me So's style.It felt like her image was…
Hm, I thought her style is super cool. Also, her hair style wasn't bad imo too. :D
7 1
On Kang Tae Oh • Apr 27, 2019
Person Kang Tae Oh
This guy is super cute! Want to see him in more main roles!!
5 0
On The Beauty Inside • Apr 1, 2019
Title The Beauty Inside
Loved it! One of the best dramas I've seen in a while!
5 0
On Encounter • Mar 22, 2019
Title Encounter
This drama started very good but got very boring at some point. I love Park Bo Gum's acting in it but can't say the same about Song Hye Kyo's. She seemed too emotionless. Her character was very boring. Also, the last 2 episodes were completely useless.
8 0
On Our Times • Mar 11, 2019
Title Our Times
Haven't seen such a GOOD movie in a long time! SIMPLY AMAZING! LOVED IT! (Darren Wang is WOW!)
1 0
Replying to Mikoto • Nov 18, 2018
Person Han Joo Wan
It is so terrible that he acted as a role of a teacher when in real life this actor went against the law. He is…
Lmao, because buying marijuana is the worst crime ever... :D He's so "bad", how can he play the role of a teacher?? :D Dont be childish!
22 0
Replying to eve_scy09 • Nov 11, 2018
Title A Girl & Three Sweethearts
Well atleast they became a real couple. They are married now!
I'm really happy to hear that!!
2 0
On My Little Princess • Jun 13, 2018
Title My Little Princess
It was cute but some moments, expressions and conversations were very unrealistic.
0 0
On Yoon Doo Joon • May 25, 2018
Person Yoon Doo Joon
I've always liked him but after watching Radio Romance I like him even more! HOW is his voice so cute? Love him!
2 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • May 16, 2018
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Everything in the drama was 10/10. LOVE IT!
3 0
On Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu • May 16, 2018
Title Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??? I literally wasted hours of my life to watch THIS? The acting was SO BAD. The story has an awful plot. And that brother-sister thing was disgusting.
8 1
On Unexpected Heroes • Apr 25, 2018
Title Unexpected Heroes
Lmao, this drama was ridiculous
0 0
On Yoon Bak • Mar 10, 2018
Person Yoon Bak
He is very charming!
1 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Feb 20, 2018
Title The Bride of Habaek
I didn't like the first episode at all, BUT the drama got so much better afterwards! I loved it. 10/10
0 0
Replying to twinxatlantic • Feb 12, 2018
Title The Bride of Habaek
I just watched episode 1. I didnt like it at all. I like the two main actors, but the storyline seems to be waaaay…
Update: I'm on episode 8 and the drama is actually cool. I like it so far. :D
2 0
Replying to Asuma • Jan 31, 2018
Person Nam Ji Hyun
I don't find her cute or talented . She is just an average actress pretending to be a cute girl ><…
What the hell? This is so rude!!!
7 0
On Nam Ji Hyun • Jan 31, 2018
Person Nam Ji Hyun
Omg I love her!
8 2
