News
On Lee Il Hwa • Jun 29, 2017
Person Lee Il Hwa
Such a beauty!
2 0
On Kim Won Hae • Jun 28, 2017
Person Kim Won Hae
Saw him in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and Chief Kim and I MUST say, he is a really really good actor!
12 0
On Cheese in the Trap • May 5, 2017
Title Cheese in the Trap
Boring. Boring. BORING. I am so disappointed.
5 1
On Halfway • Feb 7, 2017
Title Halfway
Very borying, waste of time. No chemistry between the actors at all.
0 0
On Sakaguchi Kentaro • Jun 28, 2016
Person Sakaguchi Kentaro
He is so handsome omg
2 0
Replying to zel • Jun 28, 2016
Person Sakaguchi Kentaro
He looks like Seo Kang Joon seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
OMG, yes, right??
2 0
Replying to Hapi • Jun 6, 2016
Title The Heirs
Omg i cant believe the rating! Its my 5th time watching it! ONE OF BEST HIGH SCHOOL DRAMAS!
SAME! Exactly.
1 0
On My Love from the Star • Feb 28, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Amazing! Just amazing. I love this drama so much!
2 0
Replying to Mary28 • Jan 30, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Is only one episode coming out this week?
yeah, unfortunately
1 0
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Jan 29, 2014
Title I Need Romance Season 3
lovely ! i'm loving it so far. the main actors are so adorable together. <3
5 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Jan 10, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
I also like this version the most! I loved everything about it! The actors were great. <3 I can't believe there's going to be a 2nd season, I can't wait for it!! ;_;
6 0
Replying to rukiarach • Dec 30, 2013
Title Marry Him If You Dare Spoiler
No seriously what's with the ending?!! logically,it must be Kim Shin but then, nothing proves that it is so! THE…
I think she's with Kim Shin, because if you watch it again, you'll see that at the end when the old MiRae was looking to photos on which there was a baby, her hands started shacking (or something like that), which means that perhaps this is like the baby she lost, her baby
2 0
Replying to twinxatlantic • Dec 28, 2013
Title Reply 1994
I still haven't started watching the drama, but I want to know if Go Ah Ra is going to be together with Yoo Yeon…
oh, okay then. don't spoil me. i'll just see it myself. thanks, superdork1 :D
0 0
Replying to twinxatlantic • Dec 28, 2013
Title Reply 1994
I still haven't started watching the drama, but I want to know if Go Ah Ra is going to be together with Yoo Yeon…
but who did she actually like? and thanks for the reply! ^^
0 0
On Reply 1994 • Dec 28, 2013
Title Reply 1994
I still haven't started watching the drama, but I want to know if Go Ah Ra is going to be together with Yoo Yeon Seok as a couple? But don't spoil me the ending please. :D
1 0
On Bel Ami • Dec 14, 2013
Title Bel Ami
5 episodes of selling socks already - b o r i n g. I really hope someting interesting will happen soon or I'll just leave it.
7 0
On The Heirs • Dec 13, 2013
Title The Heirs
Amazing drama! I loved every part of it.
3 0
On Marry Him If You Dare • Dec 11, 2013
Title Marry Him If You Dare
Overall, the drama was well made. I love all of the cast and I enjoyed the story a lot, because it was different and interesting.
0 0
On Secret Love • Nov 1, 2013
Title Secret Love
The ending of episode 12.. Finally what I wanted! ? *cries*
5 0
On Secret Love • Oct 28, 2013
Title Secret Love
Oh gosh, I'm going to freak out till the next episode comes out. I want to watch it RIGHT NOW. I can't wait. ;__;
4 0
