K-Drama
Replying to letterbox • Mar 24, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
I'm only on episode 32, and I'm a bit confused. Is Changyu's father biologically or legally related to the Wei…
legally
2 0
Vivalarocka • Jan 16, 2026
Review Glory
I watched episode 30 and I just knew it would go downhill from there
0 0
Replying to dabere • Jun 1, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
it’s like there’s something about the number 32 cause ep 32 in the prisoner of beauty too was
really is the legend of zang hai that good?
1 1
Replying to Lochana • Jun 1, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai
Omg. Ep 32 was soo thrilling.. hope it will air as soon as possible 😭
it’s like there’s something about the number 32 cause ep 32 in the prisoner of beauty too was
2 3
Replying to uchuudrop • Jun 15, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
The male lead in this drama is the best! He's strong and badass who knows to stand up for himself and fight against…
he’s like their father I love it!!!!
2 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Jun 15, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Idk how are they gonna wrap up in 2 eps. I feel like it’s too short. I need more
honestly
1 0
Replying to fl1ckz • Apr 2, 2024
Title Exhuma
For a person who isn't good with horror, this isn't scary at all nor there were any thrillers IMO. I find it really…
where can I watch it please
0 1
Replying to dabere • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
don’t bother trying because you will never appreciate the masterpiece that is hometown cha cha cha
I didn’t even realize it was there. lol sure friend 😉
0 0
Replying to dabere • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
don’t bother trying because you will never appreciate the masterpiece that is hometown cha cha cha
lol just kidding it’s ok if you don’t like it meant you shouldn’t force yourself
1 2
Replying to dabere • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
don’t bother trying because you will never appreciate the masterpiece that is hometown cha cha cha
it is everything to me the only joy I have in life 😂
1 4
Replying to dabere • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
don’t bother trying because you will never appreciate the masterpiece that is hometown cha cha cha
thank you
1 6
Replying to 8392225 • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I'm trying to complete watching 1st episode since november, LOL.It's boring & the main woman seems past her prime.
don’t bother trying because you will never appreciate the masterpiece that is hometown cha cha cha
4 8
Replying to Ms Jackson • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Got stuck around episode 13. For some reason I am unmotivated to finish. Will put it on hold for now...
lol cause that’s when the unreasonable reason came up that’s is very understandable I always enjoy it till they try to bring a twist and reason we don’t care about
1 0
Replying to johnbourdakos • Feb 20, 2024
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
whats wrong with you😂
probably having issues at home
9 2
