News Replying to CleanFlower • Sep 1, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Jiwoong dramas are flopped. Lee Jong suk will nail his role as ml
thats why stay quit your doubting hallyu actor? he is one off the actors who made drama famous
0 1
Replying to hitman45 • Aug 19, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
popularity matters bro
who the fuck he is?
2 3
Replying to rinrinhaee • Aug 14, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
ok wow im so happy for yunji getting her first lead role🥹🥹 but the wasted potential of jiwoong not being…
popularity matters bro
1 6
Replying to Rath • Aug 11, 2026
Article Lee Jong Suk's 'Iseop's Romance' announces female lead
I can't watch anything that guy appears in.His plastic face is very uncomfortable to look at.
show yourself how you look?
17 1
Replying to Godoksa • Jul 17, 2026
Article Lee Jong Suk, Park Ji Hyun to possibly pair up for new K-drama by 'Hotel del Luna' director
For some reason I can't stand Lee Jong Suk's face.
go bark under your nugu favorite
1 1
Replying to Wryt • Jun 19, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
This series is gay shit cringe
lol go and comment under your favorite
3 0
Replying to lovedarkchocolate • Jun 15, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
cancel lee jongsuk & take Lee soohyuk for tae iseop (mml) and for kang mingyeong take Mun gayoung (fml).as…
lol make your own drama and cast him lol ljs is 10x more popular 🤣
2 0
Replying to vvss03 • Apr 19, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
There are some actors that (i swear I trieddddd many times to watch) I just cant watch their dramas. The vibes…
lol 😂 ljs lowest rates drama have 7% nation rating and your favourite have 8%highest lol 😂
0 1
Replying to hitman45 • Apr 17, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
ljs is more popular useless
lol i m not iu fan i m ljs fan
0 1
Replying to Zeruno • Apr 13, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
I would love to see LJS and IU act together, but that's a bit impossible because I read the webtoon and it's a…
and I don't even want to see your iu with ljs
1 0
Replying to Zeruno • Apr 13, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
I would love to see LJS and IU act together, but that's a bit impossible because I read the webtoon and it's a…
more successful than ljs? hell na ljs have more successful dramas than your iu and ljs ranked 2 number in most popular Korean actors globally and iu ranked 11 so shut up lol
6 1
Replying to hitman45 • Apr 13, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
ljs is more popular useless
other 3 actors one side and ljs alone is more popular globally
3 0
Replying to hitman45 • Apr 13, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
ljs is more popular useless
lol 😂 that's why he is getting more money
0 3
Replying to lovedarkchocolate • Apr 13, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
tis doesn't suit him!!!!! why him and not Lee suhyuk???? or hiy or sig!???
simple he is so popular lol
1 0
Replying to Shiemi • Apr 13, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Fl: Chae soobin, han sohee, kim sejoong, Jung somin , han hyojoo hyeri or lee sungkyung who would be the best…
lol but ljs is bigger actor than her
0 0
Replying to Zeruno • Apr 13, 2026
Title I Seopui Yeonae
I would love to see LJS and IU act together, but that's a bit impossible because I read the webtoon and it's a…
bro he is more famous as actor than iu . iu is idol that's why she is popular and his all dramas are super hit
2 7
Replying to Tana3 • Apr 13, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
They should put the main cast in the correct order as how Disney is doing and in articles it's Shin min ahJu ji…
ljs is more popular useless
1 6
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 7, 2025
Title The Remarried Empress
Who was that idiot who thought Lee Jong Suk would make a better pairing with Shin Min Ah than Ju Ji Hoon?!?!..Already…
no one said anything it's just ljs is more popular and he can bring more money
0 0
Replying to hitman45 • Aug 8, 2025
Person Lee Jong Suk
lol then don't watch him
man your just pure hater nothing else
5 1
Replying to hitman45 • Aug 8, 2025
Person Lee Jong Suk
lol then don't watch him
is*
0 0