K-Drama
On Who Rules the World • Apr 9, 2021
Title Who Rules the World
woah never would’ve expected this pairing
11 1
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Apr 6, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
They are cousins. ChangGe father is Crown Prince and LeYan father is the younger brother Shimim. All the Princes…
that sucks ): thank you for explaining!
1 0
Replying to Fairydustpuppy • Apr 6, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
They are cousins. ChangGe father is Crown Prince and LeYan father is the younger brother Shimim. All the Princes…
oh i see, thank you for explaining! so do they actually dislike each other or have no choice but to?
0 2
On The Long Ballad • Apr 6, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
i watched a clip with lusi since she's one of my fav actresses and was curious about the relationship between le yan and chang ge, they're sisters correct? and if they are, does le yan know what chang get has been doing since their parents deaths? (spoilers are ok!)
1 5
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Mar 8, 2021
Title The Sword and the Brocade
I cannot believe I actually binge watched this C-drama up to 18 episodes. This drama is so good that I cannot…
this is exactly what happened to me! i can’t believe i binged watched all the aired eps in such a short time
1 0
Replying to Taeguk123 • Dec 31, 2020
Title Girl from Nowhere
Episode 2 seems kind of stupid. Were the writers high af when they wrote the script?
this episode was so confusing
0 0
Replying to Jamila • Nov 10, 2020
Title Professional Single
In my personal opinion. I don't think he's being rude to her. From what I gathered about her, she has an unhealthy…
totally agree!
1 0
Benevolentia • Nov 8, 2020
Article Starter Kit: Taiwan
devil beside you was my very first drama ever T_T
2 0
Replying to Ted Li • Nov 8, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin
Couldn't agree more, especially enjoying with everyone in here! With agreement or not, we all have been watching…
For me it’s easier to talk on discord about dramas hehe so I don’t normally come to the comment section of MDL :(
2 4
Replying to Shea_76 • Nov 8, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin
Me too! absolutely loved the show. Good story and well developed flow. I like the actors and actresses in the…
I agree! I want to see her and the second FL in more dramas :)
1 0
On Qing Qing Zi Jin • Nov 7, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin
really enjoyed this drama, had a good balance between romance, friendship, family, and morals.
6 8
On Qing Qing Zi Jin • Nov 1, 2020
Title Qing Qing Zi Jin
whoever is starting the drama, i recommend you watch on viki instead of youtube because the subs on youtube are so hard to understand xD
3 1
Replying to iris • Oct 25, 2020
Title Fall in Love
how bad is it really?
pretty bad, i thought i could get over it but i couldn’t lol
0 0
Replying to court • May 24, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
yes! but the comedy is good, they don’t over do it
yes! i really liked it
3 0
Replying to court • May 24, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You Spoiler
yes! but the comedy is good, they don’t over do it
yep! lots of funny, cute, and serious scenes. it’s very balanced.
4 2
Replying to court • May 17, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You Spoiler
was surprised to see how beautiful some of the scenes were shot and how pretty some of the sets looked. really…
i finished the drama and i am still very surprised as to how good it was T-T i want a season 2 of their life after marriage
3 0
Replying to meixue • May 17, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
Is this one of those historical dramas with comedy?
yes! but the comedy is good, they don’t over do it
8 4
Dojemi10 • May 16, 2020
Article Chicago Typewriter Actor Park Ji Hoon Passes Away At 31
rest in paradise
1 0
On I've Fallen for You • May 15, 2020
Title I've Fallen for You
was surprised to see how beautiful some of the scenes were shot and how pretty some of the sets looked. really liking the drama so far <3
6 1
Replying to court • May 14, 2020
Title Legend of Yun Xi
you should try to continue watching it as she doesn’t betray him and ends up becoming close with his mom
no problem!
1 0
