Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 106 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2013
Replying to court • May 14, 2020
Title Legend of Yun Xi Spoiler
you should try to continue watching it as she doesn’t betray him and ends up becoming close with his mom
trust me, i couldn’t stand her either. but i really liked the story and main couple otherwise - they were always true to each other. there’s two diff endings!
1 2
Replying to thengsuen • May 14, 2020
Title Legend of Yun Xi Spoiler
Wow, i did a lot of skipping for this drama, and gave up at ep 37. The start of drama was good, but went downhill…
you should try to continue watching it as she doesn’t betray him and ends up becoming close with his mom
0 4
On My Best Summer • May 6, 2020
really enjoyed watching even if there wasn’t any skinship between the leads, the story, cinematography, acting, etc. made up for it. wish we could’ve seen more of their current life together.

also, i wonder if they shot all the current life scenes before the present life scenes since their hair was short hehe
1 0
Replying to court • May 6, 2020
thank u so much for taking the time to sub the eps
I do enjoy it so far! I didn’t realize she was from p101! Thanks again for your hard work, I’m trying to keep myself occupied with other dramas while waiting hehe.
1 1
Replying to soyamilkbeancurdpudding • May 5, 2020
Hi, I've decided to sub this drama, and currently has the first episode up on my blog. If you're interested, and…
thank u so much for taking the time to sub the eps <3
2 3
Replying to shuting • Apr 8, 2020
I've watched two of her dramas before and she did amazing in both, I absolutely love her
I agree, I also love her as an actress! So bubbly and headstrong in the dramas she’s in
2 0
bamboo_jade • Mar 30, 2020
ahh! i’m so jealous you were able to go visit there and see it for yourself. this is one of my most favorite dramas bc of exactly the things you listed. another reason i love it so much is because once the main leads know they have feelings for each other they stick to them. i think the drama could’ve went a somewhat bad direction if por date was constantly trying to choose between karakade and junward. thanks for the article and the pictures!!!
3 1
Replying to NightOwl • Mar 30, 2020
Zhao Lu Si must be the Queen of time traveling/modern day woman transported to historical time dramas. This is…
i’d be so confused as to which drama i’m doing the script for if i were her xD esp when doing two time period dramas at the same time
0 0
Replying to court • Mar 23, 2020
Title Love Destiny
i wish they brought it back :(
might be diff in each country :(
0 0
Replying to court • Mar 20, 2020
Title Love Destiny
i wish they brought it back :(
it was back for a little bit but now it’s gone again :(
0 2
XingBack • Mar 7, 2020
I think What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim is also a good newbie one! Other than that, I really enjoyed this article :) I’ve been debating if I should watch Tale of Nokdu, maybe I will now.
3 4
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Jan 23, 2020
Title Love Destiny
Does anyone know where I can find the ending scene subbed? The scene where they are cooking hotpot, and I'm assuming…
You can try dramacool
0 0