News
On Nagasawa Masami • Feb 11, 2016
Person Nagasawa Masami
she looks like keiko and yoon hye
0 0
Replying to kanade • Feb 11, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
i started the anime and it was utter garbage, he treated her like shit the whole time, target readers of shoujo…
*typo* anyway thanks
0 0
Replying to Kagurazaka • Feb 11, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
I was looking forward to this movie, but when I saw the cast it took my will to live. They're too plain and don't…
Yeah. Don't like the girl too.
0 0
On Beyond the Memories • Feb 11, 2016
Title Beyond the Memories
Just finished this one. It's quiet good.
2 0
Replying to kanade • Feb 11, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
i started the anime and it was utter garbage, he treated her like shit the whole time, target readers of shoujo…
hahahahaha your comment made my day
0 0
On Wolf Girl and Black Prince • Feb 11, 2016
Title Wolf Girl and Black Prince
There will be live action for this? Woaaahhhh!!!!
0 0
Ceki • Feb 11, 2016
Article "Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso" is getting a film adaptation in 2016!
Please don't disappoint us!
2 0
On Oh My Venus • Jan 2, 2016
Title Oh My Venus
the chemistry between these two
4 0
On Dream High • Nov 29, 2015
Title Dream High
Rewatched it and I just finished it. Haayysss still one of my favourite!
1 0
Replying to Amna999 • Nov 27, 2015
Title Cheer Up!
So its not worth watching????
You'll miss big time if you don't watch it!
0 0
On Cheer Up! • Nov 27, 2015
Title Cheer Up!
This is the 2nd time that I had second male syndrome after school 2015. Ji Soo is damn hot!
9 1
Replying to Thankyou • Nov 20, 2015
Title Maids
poor Eun Gi ...i feel soooo sorry for him ....is it just me that didnt like the love part ???
At first I felt sorry for him but later on he became a jerk and that made me hate him because he became selfish.
1 0
On The King's Face • Nov 14, 2015
Title The King's Face
This drama is frustrating
0 0
On The King's Face • Nov 13, 2015
Title The King's Face
Damn you Shin Sung Rok!
0 0
On She Was Pretty • Oct 22, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
Just started watching this drama. First eps is okay and funny. Second eps is kinda annoying. I mean, Jung Eum's character is a bit annoying and she's always overreacting. Not realistic! I hope it gets better on the next episode cause I can't keep watching her acting like that. But Seo Joon is hawwwwt!
3 0
On Yong Pal • Oct 11, 2015
Title Yong Pal
I would've give it a 9 if not because of eps 16 towards the end. I feel like it's a little bit rushed. But all in all, it was good. It's worth watching. Kim Tae Hee has still one of the best face and Joo Won is.... Wow! Charming! I like it.
1 0
On Hello Monster • Jul 30, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Is it good? Is it worth watching?
0 2
On Falling for Innocence • Jul 24, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
I was hesitant to watch this at first but then I found myself hooked into this drama. It's good! Worth watching. The ending cute! :)
2 3
Replying to Ice • Jul 22, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
just finished this drama and quiet disappointed with the ending. Tae Kwang is so cute. Never been into 2nd male…
I know right? I was still hoping towards the end even though there isn't any possibilities that they'll end up together. Oh well, it sucks! But the story is good.
1 0
On Yook Sung Jae • Jul 1, 2015
Person Yook Sung Jae
New found love
2 0
