News
On Blood • Jan 27, 2015
Title Blood
i so love ahn jae hyun but why is he being paired with koo hye sun?
7 0
Replying to Haven • Jan 27, 2015
Title Healer
I'm going to temporarily ignore what happened in those last 5 minutes of ep 16 and watch ep 15 again and again…
he has upcoming movie but no details yet. i hope he'll make another drama soon! let's include that in our prayers lol
2 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jan 27, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
i am so obsessed with him as much as i am with lee min ho
5 0
Replying to Patketina • Jan 27, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
marry me!!!!!!!
hahaha and that includes me! isaranghae oppa!
4 0
Replying to Haven • Jan 27, 2015
Title Healer
I'm going to temporarily ignore what happened in those last 5 minutes of ep 16 and watch ep 15 again and again…
you might want to rewatch the whole drama from eps 1 haha omg 2eps a weekis not enough i wish they'll make another drama with JCW right after this one. I'm not being demanding. haha
1 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • Jan 27, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells
i like yoo chun but i want to see suzy and seung gi again together in one drama. kyaaaa
0 0
Replying to Ice • Jan 26, 2015
Title Healer
I can't wait for ep15 asdfghjkl
no worries.i'llbe watching it now in a minute. thanks :)
0 0
Replying to Ice • Jan 26, 2015
Title Healer
I can't wait for ep15 asdfghjkl
woooahhh thank you!!
0 0
On Healer • Jan 26, 2015
Title Healer
I can't wait for ep15 asdfghjkl
1 4
On Healer • Jan 25, 2015
Title Healer
i'm inlove with ji chang wook <3
8 1
On Noh Tae Yeob • Jan 17, 2015
Person Noh Tae Yeob
his role in princess' man is useless and annoying.
0 0
On The Princess's Man • Jan 17, 2015
Title The Princess's Man
this drama is frustrating!
0 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jan 4, 2015
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
And booom! I'm inlove!
3 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Dec 31, 2014
Person Lee Seung Gi
♡♡♡ sarangae!
1 0
On Kangchi, the Beginning • Dec 31, 2014
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
Daebak! Seung gi x Suzy ♡ worth a try.
2 0
Replying to elluluhta • Dec 25, 2014
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
i love This DRama but its sad That Byung hee die he was my favourite ,, :(
@#£%&*-++ and i was planning to watch it. damn!
0 0
