Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 22, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2022
Replying to Nadie • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Who even got pregnant in the novel in the first place?
there's very very little of them in the novel🥲🥲
2 4
Replying to Bahar • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
And now another waiting... for one week 😭
I can't with these waiting 😭
3 0
On Pit Babe • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
now I'm wondering... How will Winner and Dean become a "couple" or even meet... like will Dean go to the red racing?? or what??
3 0
Replying to Truth Dares • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Is Kim going to die?
that's unlikely, I don't think so
0 2
Replying to G_ash_y • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
Y do i think Jeff is an enigma and Tony is tryna find Jeff cause he wanna set Babe and Jeff up for having a bby…
jeff is omega actually, so it's way for sure. And I think Way may know what tony wants to do
0 1
Replying to ongaku • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
there's no Kim in the novel if I'm correct, he's an added character here. So we don't know, but I don't think…
I didn't say he's going to die, but the opposite
0 1
Replying to Andy biersackk • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Will kenta save kim or will kim die 😔
there's no Kim in the novel if I'm correct, he's an added character here. So we don't know, but I don't think he'll die
4 3
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Lmfao. I can't with the toothpaste product placement after every fight.😅
it was so random😭
2 5
On Pit Babe • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
I really liked this episode. Hoping for more AlanJeff next week🥹 and finally there's smth with NorthSonic 🤭
14 0
Replying to 11401445 • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Am I literally the only one who hasn't dropped this series? >8
who dropped it?
0 1
Replying to Alizwa • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Well I'm not used to watching things and being expected to just know what is going on in the story just based…
I didn't read the novel, but I don't think that in the novel is stated every single detail
3 0
Replying to Cupcake • Dec 29, 2023
Title Playboyy
I just realised, they RUINED the rating 😒
where is the 6.9😭
7 0
Replying to Cupcake • Dec 29, 2023
Title Playboyy
I just realised, they RUINED the rating 😒
frr😭
3 0
On Twins • Dec 29, 2023
Title Twins
this is almost ending already
1 0
Replying to ongaku • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
what things are not explained?
I mean, it's stated in the tags that it's "omegaverse", so I don't think that the show should explain it, that's my opinion tho.
5 0
Replying to Alizwa • Dec 29, 2023
Title Pit Babe
The issue i have with the plot of this series is that it acts like its a second season of the show. It's like…
what things are not explained?
1 3
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 27, 2023
Title Playboyy
We could have been here having fun tomorrow but it is not meant to be so...Too bad.
what happened
2 5