K-Drama
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 27, 2023
Title Playboyy
We could have been here having fun tomorrow but it is not meant to be so...Too bad.
why not?
0 1
On The Middleman's Love • Dec 22, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
TongGus killing it
15 0
On Twins • Dec 22, 2023
Title Twins
This is gonna get messier
6 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • Dec 22, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Is Charlie a dominant omega? He sure acts like it.
he's an alpha tho... they said it since the first ep
7 0
Replying to Imwhoiam • Dec 22, 2023
Title For Him
I can't with their talking in slow motion..and nothing is really happened which is relevant in this episode..just…
I enjoy more the 2nd leads as well rn, I skipped most of the episode
0 0
Replying to ongaku • Dec 21, 2023
Title Playboyy
no cuz same
frr keen is so weak for him. I like them lmao
2 1
On Playboyy • Dec 21, 2023
Title Playboyy
what is THAT teaser for next ep???
0 0
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 21, 2023
Title Playboyy
What bug did I swallow? Cos I don't understand why I'm beginning to like Captain.🙄
no cuz same
1 3
On Michael Kiettisak Vatanavitsakul • Dec 21, 2023
Person Michael Kiettisak Vatanavitsakul
ohh now I've realized I saw him in call it what you want, he was my favorite character there
1 0
Replying to Shen • Dec 21, 2023
Title Battle through the Heaven
that is if you didnt watch the season 1
I did watch it, and still I'm enjoying this version too
9 0
Replying to khai yueh • Dec 17, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
do i need to watch s1 in order to watch s2
they are connected, but still I don't think that not watching s1 would cause much of a trouble
3 0
Replying to Alan808 • Dec 17, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
How much of Shin Joo and Yu Ri are in this?
who
0 0
Replying to FelipeAzevedo • Dec 17, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
When will this series get better?
2 episodes left, so I guess never...
4 0
Replying to Nikki • Dec 17, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
Why are people Obsessing over TongGus? They're so boring 😭
idk, I just like them more
3 0
On Battle through the Heaven • Dec 15, 2023
Title Battle through the Heaven
this is not bad as many say, I'm pretty much enjoying it
3 0
Replying to Shantiece • Dec 15, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
Advantages: Fox Prince, HandsomeDisadvantages: None😂How can anyone not love Hong Yi?
I came from a tiktok edit, I thought he was ML 😭
3 2
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Dec 15, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
12 eps
ohh, how many are they dropping a day?
0 8
On The Last Immortal • Dec 15, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
how many eps are out?
1 10
Replying to JuniperJen • Dec 15, 2023
Person Lee Jae Jun
I hope they add the vlog series to JaeJun's credits.I want to find out more about the other people/actors as well…
their IG : peopleway_ ; byeokjun ; hamanboy_
2 1
Replying to JuniperJen • Dec 15, 2023
Person Lee Jae Jun
I hope they add the vlog series to JaeJun's credits.I want to find out more about the other people/actors as well…
Lee Jihan, Seo Byeokjun, An Hyosang
3 0
