K-Drama
Replying to ongaku • Oct 15, 2023
Title Only Friends
Boston Nick ate that scene
and atom is so annoying
7 1
On Only Friends • Oct 15, 2023
Title Only Friends
Boston Nick ate that scene
13 2
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Oct 11, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
2nd couple syndrome here🖐
16 5
Replying to Romance_Queen • Oct 7, 2023
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
does bromance mean BL
no, it's the kind of relationship with a brother
0 1
Replying to Sunny • Sep 24, 2023
Title Only Friends
Every single character in this show pisses me off more and more each episode LOL but I lowkey love it
fr , literally none is saved, but I love this series so much
4 1
On Only Friends • Sep 23, 2023
Title Only Friends
seems like mew is using ray to make top jealous😭 my poor sand😭😭
6 1
Replying to sylvenn • Sep 17, 2023
Title EXO's Ladder Season 4
If you haven't already, i would recommend you watch season 2 as well! I'm sure you would enjoy it too + all the…
oh thank you, I'll for sure watch it then
1 0
On EXO's Ladder Season 4 • Sep 16, 2023
Title EXO's Ladder Season 4
I don't really listen to them, but I saw some clips on TikTok that made me really want to watch this, and I enjoyed this show so much, they really made me laugh. (ofc I know their faces and names)
3 2
On Wedding Plan • Aug 30, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
Just started the novel too. And I must say that the first chapter it's identical to the series. The actors did a great job, they portrayed the characters really well.
5 2
Replying to Gian • Aug 30, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
OK I want to clarify something about the memory loss and amesnia part of the synopsisNovel spoilers below
where did you read the novel? or maybe you know where I could find it?
1 1
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Aug 30, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
anyone knows where to find the novel? even fan translation
3 2
Replying to Alessa • Aug 29, 2023
Title Fights Break Sphere
I want to watch this drama but i don't like snakes. Are there too many snakes in this one?
actually no, and they have really few screentime
1 1
On The Gifted • Aug 26, 2023
Title The Gifted
just started it, I'm on ep 3, and I'm enjoying this so far. I like these kind of movies/dramas
0 0
Replying to Gaia • Aug 25, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
The fourth segment of episode 2 had me in tears, it was amazing to see Kang realizing everything he's done to…
you're so right. I literally cried during that scene, and that shows that the actors did their jobs amazing
5 0
On Only Friends • Aug 19, 2023
Title Only Friends
it's a 10 for firstkhao. omg, that scene is amazingly done, even improvised
21 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 19, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
so when does the secondo episode come out?
0 1
On Wedding Plan • Aug 19, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I'm actually enjoying it. It's also so funny, and the chemistry is there
6 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 18, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
wait, I'm liking it
4 0
On Only Friends • Aug 13, 2023
Title Only Friends
FirstKhao, love them🥺🫶 also I feel like Nick will make us cry a bit, he's already so into Boston🥺🥺
5 0
On Only Friends • Aug 1, 2023
Title Only Friends
I can't wait anymore 🥺 FirstKhao
4 0
