K-Drama
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
wow, still increasing with the rating. Deserved
5 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
wow, the rating is increasing. DESERVED
11 1
On Hidden Love • Jun 29, 2023
Title Hidden Love
top tier drama🫶🫶
14 0
On Plus & Minus • Jun 28, 2023
Title Plus & Minus
Not bad, quite nice
1 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 28, 2023
Title Hidden Love
one of the best c-dramas so far😭🥺💕💕
6 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 27, 2023
Title Hidden Love
they're so cute🥺🥺🥺😭🫶💕
6 0
On Six Flying Dragons • Jun 26, 2023
Title Six Flying Dragons
I don't know if it's just my problem, but there's something in the second half of some series/dramas that bore me. But it was quite nice overall! I liked Mu Hyul the most. One of the best characters out there, he's just funny, but also so loyal
0 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Jun 26, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
not a fan of the Romance, but it was good. Season 2 is better in my opinion (without the romance) , but also because of the bromance between the brothers
11 0
On Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart • Jun 26, 2023
Title Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart
I would define it as mid, not bad, but neither great
3 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 26, 2023
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
kind of boring for me in the last episodes, but it wS a great show. Loved it
2 0
On Squid Game • Jun 26, 2023
Title Squid Game
Jung Ho Yeon is really beautiful, and let's not talk about Gong Yoo... what a handsome man for his age
0 0
On Not Me • Jun 26, 2023
Title Not Me
this is a good one, in my opinion
2 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Bride of Habaek
one of the best in my opinion
4 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Jun 26, 2023
Title A Korean Odyssey
not a fan of the fl (just the character) but it was good overall
2 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jun 26, 2023
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
I don't know if it's just my problem, but there's something in the second half of some series/dramas that bore me. But it was good overall
5 0
On Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth • Jun 26, 2023
Title Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth
I didn't really enjoy the romance in this one, I think it would've been better without it, and just bromance. But it was a great drama
2 3
On To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories • Jun 26, 2023
Title To My Star Season 2: Our Untold Stories
I don't know, but for me this season was a bit better. Enjoyed it
4 0
On Where Your Eyes Linger • Jun 26, 2023
Title Where Your Eyes Linger
Not bad, but neither great
2 0
On Why R U? • Jun 26, 2023
Title Why R U?
I don't know if it's just my problem, but there's something in the second half of some series/dramas that bore me. But it was quite nice overall
4 0
On To My Star • Jun 26, 2023
Title To My Star
Not bad, I kind of enjoyed it
4 0
