Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 22, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2022
Replying to Cupcake • May 7, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III Spoiler
Nan is an 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞. I'm currently reading their fic, and I couldn't choose who was worse,…
I didn't really read Day and Itt's story. But I've seen people saying worse things about Day. Yes, Nan is a red flag ofc, but he tries to teach Mac to not take things for granted, while Day wants Itt to be dependable on him... so Idk.
1 1
On Love Syndrome III • Apr 29, 2023
hoping next episode at least one interaction between nan and mac. I remember that scene in the preview from their novel
3 0
Replying to lilmoney • Apr 21, 2023
Title Bed Friend
Broo i when i got it i was ROFL😂
😂😂fr
1 0
Replying to 10762701 • Apr 20, 2023
I'm reading this right now and I thought the same thing.
yeah, I just finished reading their novel and it makes my stomach flutter in the final chapters. It's cute. And I'd enjoy it more then Day and Itt's story, I'm sure. I even like the actors more for Nan and Mac. I know that in this series we will not see much of nan and Mac, they are like the 4th couple, so I think the directors should shoot one for them alone.
0 3
On Bed Friend • Apr 20, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I must say in these 9 Episodes so far, I really enjoyed Tutor's acting. He was so on point, never caught lacking or idk. His character is one of the best.



(sarcasm)🫠
11 2
Replying to errormiles • Mar 17, 2023
ahhh I wish I could just binge all of the episodes in one go
me tooo
4 0
On Bed Friend • Mar 11, 2023
Title Bed Friend
When is Mai going to be revealed? We are already halfway
0 1
On Boys Planet • Mar 10, 2023
Title Boys Planet
My top ones are (casual order) : Keita, ZhangHao, Matthew, Sung Hanbin, Gunwook, Hui, Jay, Jiwoong, Han Yujin
8 0