K-Drama
Replying to Fake Feminist • Aug 6, 2022
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
Women EmpowermentFake Rape Allegations cases are more than actual rape cases.A guy get sucide just because in…
as a woman, I completely agree with you. I hate those women that think that since they are women then they are always right and never in the wrong and that think that they can use that so called "woman card" as they wish, because they think everyone will believe them nevertheless. women empowerment my ass. if this is how they think it should be, then it's bullshit
0 0
Replying to Xiaofang • Aug 5, 2022
Title Fights Break Sphere Spoiler
Can someone explain to me why xiao yi xian calls xiao yan her husband are they married or something even though…
it's from episode 13 when xiao Yan tells her he would want her and marry her. And technically he has not a girlfriend (yet)
1 0
Replying to LuluIsh • Aug 5, 2022
Title Fights Break Sphere
Wanna know will xiao zhans character turn evil in the later episodes??
no
2 1
On Big Mouth • Aug 5, 2022
Title Big Mouth
when will the next episode be released?
0 1
On Itaewon Class • Jul 22, 2022
Title Itaewon Class
In my opinion, Soo Ah was not the one for Sae Ro Yi as many think it should've been. She was selfish from the beginning. Also I really enjoy more characters like Yi Seo, stronger and fearless, and that don't play the damsel in danger(or something like that) every time.
10 1
On KinnPorsche • Jul 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I loved it🥰🥰🥰🥰
0 0
On Run BTS! Season 2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Run BTS! Season 2
miss them
11 0
On Run BTS! Season 3 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Run BTS! Season 3
miss them
0 0
On Run BTS! • Jul 7, 2022
Title Run BTS!
Miss them
2 0
On Bite Me • Jul 7, 2022
Title Bite Me
One of the worst I've ever seen. Non-existent chemistry and the plot is really bad too.
8 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Jul 7, 2022
Title Dark Blue Kiss
Not really my favorite couple Pete and Kao... I don't really feel their chemistry. Instead, I liked Sun and Mork
4 0
On Nitiman • Jul 7, 2022
Title Nitiman
It isn't that bad as many say
3 0
On Call It What You Want • Jul 7, 2022
Title Call It What You Want
The main characters chemistry is non-existent. I understand the message for this series, but the actors etc... editing too... cringe me
2 0
On Love With Benefits • Jul 7, 2022
Title Love With Benefits
The script isn’t for me... and the actors seem to not be showing any emotions
2 0
On Call It What You Want Season 2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title Call It What You Want Season 2
I liked it only for Marco and Bas
3 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2
really cute like the first one. I really enjoyed it
0 0
On A Round Trip to Love Part 2 • Jul 7, 2022
Title A Round Trip to Love Part 2 Spoiler
Just like the first one, not really well made. Sad ending tho... I don't like them🥲
0 0
On A Round Trip to Love • Jul 7, 2022
Title A Round Trip to Love
I mean for a Chinese BL, it is something else... but I don't know... it just seems to be rushed. Scenes cut here and there
4 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
what's wrong with people? Bullying someone just because they like VP? The hypocrisy here is ridiculous.
6 2
On KinnPorsche Side Story • Jul 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Side Story
It was so cute. I really love them and the actors acting
0 0
