K-Drama
Replying to GoodRick • Feb 24, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
Is this toxic?
yes
0 2
Replying to Gaia • Feb 24, 2023
Person Lin Chia Wei
Watching the filmography above, and: how can he be in a TVshow from 1995 when he was born in 1996? o.o
the show is still on going
2 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 9, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Loved this series so much! Everything was great
3 0
Replying to Bunny888 • Jan 9, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
How's the ending?
good
2 0
Replying to taliax • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
1. Seo Yul didnt cross the line. He told her that he is confused and let him hug her for a second etc. Naksu accepted…
he just cares for her, since they have known each other since they were young.+ He also knows that Naksu is Jang Uk's, so he would never do that. Yun Ok isn't someone to worry about. Jang UK has, since Part 1, made clear that he doesn't like her. So no worries.
0 1
Replying to ongaku • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
it was just a friendly hug. Seo Yul indeed has always liked Naksu, but he would never cross the line and Naksu…
So-i told him
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
More likely to create more problem and chaos
I was thinking maybe it could save someone. Mama Jin said that a parasite is eaten by a bird.. so I was thinking... maybe... it could be useful. Or could even save Naksu or Jang UK in the end since "someone should die" or something like that...
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
how can I wait now for another week? 😭
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
the ending OST always leaves me with some emotions
5 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I think the firebird will be somehow useful in the next episodes
0 3
Replying to JamesCho1988 • Dec 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Haven't had a chance to watch tonight's episode in full yet. How was the hugging scene between Seo Yul and Naksu?…
it was just a friendly hug. Seo Yul indeed has always liked Naksu, but he would never cross the line and Naksu sees Seo Yul as a friend.
1 2
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I want tomorrow to come soon😭
3 0
Replying to moonlight sonata • Dec 19, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
What if... that kiss was just Naksu's imagination or the dream..I really hope I'm wrong
noo, please no. Don't do this to me. But I actually think it was real tho
0 0
Replying to Mikhal • Dec 19, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Q abt S1: If I remember correctly he told her that if she'll become possessed she should come at him and not innocent…
I guess because they don't know about it
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
another week of waiting. I caaaaan't
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 11, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
The FL is really good at acting and the chemistry between her and the ML is great. I'm liking this second part so far
10 0
On Love in the Air • Sep 30, 2022
Title Love in the Air
We are finally getting Sky and Prapai. Can't wait for the next episode.
5 0
On Shen Jyun • Sep 28, 2022
Person Shen Jyun
wow, he is only a few days younger than me
0 0
On About Youth • Sep 28, 2022
Title About Youth
watched it in a few hours, and I really liked it
3 0
On The Eclipse • Sep 23, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Why did ep7 finish so fast? I want moreee. Can't wait for the next episode
15 0
