Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: UK
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2022
Replying to serhine • Sep 6, 2023
Random but I am happy to share that I have gotten my mom and my two cousins caught up to the latest episode, resulting…
made my family to watch it yesterday... and they stayed till 1 am to catch up ;)
2 0
Replying to serhine • Sep 5, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
The sword fight technique is too elaborate to be a slip up. I'm confident she intended to reveal it otherwise…
I bet she has a very good one! and we will know about it tomorrow - whatever she is doing everything was planned well
5 1
Replying to rozzzol • Sep 4, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
this is an utterly delusional thought but what if YWS helps/trains GZY for the trial of the three realms in order…
I would say that he can't make it through trials without her help, he has not enough inner power or martial art skills... someone has to train him - ofc his bodyguard will be helping, but YWS is going contribute a lot.
3 0
Replying to a female gazing • Sep 4, 2023
I wonder if Yun Weishan's sister was actually killed/abducted by Wufeng and not the Gong family, a surefire method…
it was her adopted sister - at least that's what book says
0 1
Replying to Sinsin123 • Sep 4, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I want them to tells us more backstory of weishan. Like what's the story behind the twin sister
So now we know that Wufeng had 20 years of preparations - they could snatched one of the newly born twin sisters and train them to be assassins - this way they could ensure identity confirmation without any issues... but its a long shot!
2 0
Replying to mischiefg • Sep 4, 2023
The best thing about this series is that no one really knows what's gonna happen next.
we can only do our best to predict things! but it will be really hard atm, as we don't know much yet and number of questions running through my head is growing after each new episode!
1 0