K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 17 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 17 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 10 hours ago
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 4, 2026 Title Overdo With popularity score of 9751.96 in July, Overdo becoming the champion of Maoyan's July 2026 romance drama popularity… one more question,that tango song,OST...where is it/?I didnt hear it 0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 2, 2026 Title Overdo With popularity score of 9751.96 in July, Overdo becoming the champion of Maoyan's July 2026 romance drama popularity… what happend with the reiting??is going down 1 1
Replying to Tom • Mar 18, 2026 Title Pursuit of Jade Are you even new? First time to encounter that 1 ep a day? ++ check the official weibo to see the full schedule,… I have no weibo 0 0
Replying to Tom • Mar 18, 2026 Title Pursuit of Jade Are you even new? First time to encounter that 1 ep a day? ++ check the official weibo to see the full schedule,… I hae no weibo 0 1
Replying to Tom • Mar 18, 2026 Title Pursuit of Jade 1 ep a day it's not new to cdrama yep,I saw,thanks 0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026 Title Pursuit of Jade what happening??I heard that will be just 1 ep a week? 1 5
On Our Generation • Jul 22, 2025 Title Our Generation my intuition tell me that something happened ...almost failed series,so pitty, 4 0
Replying to missgap • Jul 10, 2025 Title You're My Cure https://youtu.be/aFYL_C5Zm7Q?si=tXp1FP0YEphwCiZyhttps://youtu.be/EadwxSdW8O0?si=Ei7-0HCd3ZVmQZOG@1:16:02 thank you for link 2 0
Replying to Meng Po • Jul 10, 2025 Title Sweet Wife https://www.douyin.com/root/search/%E6%88%91%E7%9A%84%E5%8F%8C%E9%9D%A2%E7%94%9C%E5%A6%BB?aid=9b5b9bff-4685-4c8c-8fff-308a8ff2f64c&modal_id=7313231864888626458&type=general I do not know chineese...I aspect to have on youtube,full episodes,with the title in english,tank u 0 0
On Qin Ye Qian Qi Ye You Sa • Jun 6, 2025 Title Qin Ye Qian Qi Ye You Sa this is not with YU LONG 1 1
Replying to Bali • Aug 23, 2023 Title These Brothers Have Some Problems iQiyi has it with English subtitles. Search by copying and pasting: 小哥哥怕是有毒吧 to be able to find… thanks 1 1
On These Brothers Have Some Problems • Oct 16, 2022 Title These Brothers Have Some Problems I cannot find this miniseries to watch...help :) 0 3
Replying to DP13 • Oct 16, 2022 Title Falling into You Was watching To Fly With You and just noticed that Wang Anyu's first kiss in both dramas was when FL was sleeping.… I could not finish TO FLY WIYH YOU..that girl(( actrice??)is not a good at allsorry for Anyu...not good match at all 0 0
Replying to Falling into You • Oct 16, 2022 Title Falling into You Replying to deleted comment yes..I saw it now 0 0
On Falling into You • Oct 15, 2022 Title Falling into You we wait for ep 20 5 days??I am wonder why they change this...was 6 days a week and now ?I am spackless 0 1
Replying to BlackStacy • Jul 26, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 maybe bcz there's part 2? yep,thanks..part 2 29 episodes...I will wayt to aried...I cant wayt to see it...wa...I like it more and more 1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 26, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 I am wonder...only 27 episodes??one left?I cannot belive... 0 2
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2022 Article Ahn Hyo Seop and Park Ji Hyun involved in dating rumors agree...let them be 3 0
sorry for Anyu...not good match at all