News Replying to Bronte • Dec 19, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter
I dont get this drama!
It definitely takes sometime to get used to and the story takes about 4 episodes to kick off. It took me a few months to watch the first few episodes. But I stuck with it and my experience was phenomenal! The characters grow into you and the cinematography is beautiful! I do recommend you to watch the first 6 episodes atleast before dropping it!
1 0
Replying to Serin • Dec 19, 2017
Article Angela's Favorite K-Drama OSTs of 2017
Nice list. But i would put Chicago Typewriter and Because This is My First life osts on top of these. :)
Me too!!!!! That's exactly what I commented and then saw your post!
1 0
Replying to kabirg • Dec 19, 2017
Article Angela's Favorite K-Drama OSTs of 2017
Kool....I haven't heard any of these....I love adding new songs to my playlist!The ones which I have been on repeat…
Thanks for providing the links with the song! and thanks for the list
1 0
oongie • Dec 19, 2017
Article Angela's Favorite K-Drama OSTs of 2017
I loved the ost "This life" in " Because this is my first life" and "Writing our stories" from Chicago typewriter. Through these are angstyish.
3 0
Replying to Farshokoof • Dec 19, 2017
Title Defendant
He does most of the work himself but he gains very dependable and trustworthy comrades along the way who make…
Thank you so much for the information! I think I will watch it now then :)
2 0
On Defendant • Dec 18, 2017
Title Defendant
Does he receive help from anyone outside prison? I want to know if it's a "lone wolf" kind of setting or if there are "comrades " and "companions" who work together! thanks!
1 0
totoro • Dec 17, 2017
Article 6 Popular 2017 K-Dramas That Missed The Mark For This MDL'er
I too, dropped every single one of these midway, except "while you were sleeping". Through while you were sleeping was not original or brilliant (how some of the writers other works are) this drama was well shot and entertaining. it was a simple feel good drama.
0 0
On Noble, My Love • Dec 12, 2017
Title Noble, My Love
it's hilarious how the wound moves from the right to the left.
2 3
Replying to nevermind • Dec 11, 2017
Article 20 Rapid-Fire KDrama Reviews
If it's something I've watched, I'll put it on my list to review. If it's something I haven't watched, I'll put…
Yes do try! These dramas were written by my fav k-drama writes; Park hye ryun (the first three) and the Hong sisters (the last four).
1 0
Replying to nevermind • Dec 10, 2017
Article 20 Rapid-Fire KDrama Reviews
If it's something I've watched, I'll put it on my list to review. If it's something I haven't watched, I'll put…
heheh great! How about "I hear your voice", "Pinocchio", "while you were sleeping", "My gf is a gumhio", "Master son", "greatest love", "you're beautiful". I'm looking forward to it :D
1 0
On Second 20's • Dec 10, 2017
Title Second 20's
I simply loved the supporting characters!!!
0 0
nevermind • Dec 10, 2017
Article 20 Rapid-Fire KDrama Reviews
Loved it!! Please do more! do you take drama review requests?
2 0
cityhunter • Dec 5, 2017
Article 2017 Year in Review: K-Dramas I Dropped
Except for "Chicago typewriter" and "While you were sleeping" I dropped all the others! I think Chicago typewriter improved in the later episodes. While you were sleeping had enough pretty and fluff to keep me going. I was especially disappointed with suspicious partner. . . it looked so promising....
1 0
Replying to Emi • Dec 5, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Black
The main female lead frustrates me a lot at times!! I mean she does a lot of stupid shit >.
Seriously!!! Some of the things she does causes more problems than it solves! and that constant startled expression she has on her face really annoys me!
1 0
On You're My Pet • Nov 28, 2017
Title You're My Pet
I'm not a big fan of Sumire's character in this version, she is extremely frustrating and acts like a child. She constantly looks either scared or shocked and at other times is crying. It fails on all fronts to match up to the masterpiece that was the 2003 "Kimi wa Petto". Those planning on watching it, only do so if you are into South korean fluffy romcoms. Actually skip it and watch a Korean rom com instead.
5 0
Replying to vs_meghana • Nov 26, 2017
Title You're My Pet
Thanks for sharing... I was wondering if this version does not ruin my love for the original series. Because the…
Thanks for letting me know! I've decided to give it a shot! :)
0 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Nov 22, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life Spoiler
Every scene with See He and his ex and every mention of their past breaks my heart a little bit. It is just so tragic and sad. We know what happened, we can guess the rest.. but I want to know more.
2 0
Replying to mochixo • Nov 22, 2017
Title You're My Pet
For anyone who's wondering, Viki has this subbed up to episode 13, and they are currently working on subbing the…
Thanks for sharing... I was wondering if this version does not ruin my love for the original series. Because the original series is probably my fav drama's of all time. I however hated the Korean remake. Does this follow a similar plot line as the Japanese original?
0 0
Replying to myheartisomg • Nov 17, 2017
Title Secret Love Affair
This drama is not an easy watch. It's dark and full of sorrow, slow-paced with many unlikable characters.…
Does it have a sad ending?
0 0
Replying to Randz • Nov 17, 2017
Title Secret Love Affair
I just finished this drama and I am in awe.. such an amazing performance, music, direction .. one of the best…
Does this drama have a sad ending?
1 0
