News
On Stranger • Nov 14, 2017
Title Stranger
I really do hope there is a second season!!
3 0
On Because This Is My First Life • Nov 14, 2017
Title Because This Is My First Life
I love this show!! the tone and characters are written wonderfully! I love Se Hee, I relate to him so much! I hope he does not change by much!!
3 0
HappySqueak • Nov 14, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Black
I'm actually kind of really frustrated with the characters.
0 0
On The Boy Next Door • Nov 12, 2017
Title The Boy Next Door
How does this manage to get better and better and funnier and funnier every episode!!!!
11 0
Replying to Hitomi • Nov 7, 2017
Title You're Beautiful
Normally, I don't get pissed off when foreign dramas get stuff about America wrong, but when Mi Nam wore Confederate…
I agree the cap was inappropriate in the extreme.. But I think it was a product of ignorance that an intentional dress choice. I really don't think you should give up on the drama because of one ignorant stylist. Do give the story a shot!
11 0
On You're Beautiful • Nov 6, 2017
Title You're Beautiful
10 years in and Still the Best Korean drama ever made!!
7 0
On Black • Nov 3, 2017
Title Black
She is really starting to get annoying. Like why was she drinking on some random roof? Why when she goes to see a person in another town and is waiting outside to see him would she look elsewhere instead of the entrance? Why would she choose to follow the perpetrator rather than the victim? And let's not even get into the logic of why she can't see into some people. TOO MANY MANY plot holes!!!
4 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Oct 28, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Oguri Shun
I love this man! Some of my most favorite dramas are ones with him in it!
2 0
Replying to NewbieNoona • Oct 28, 2017
Article "Because This Is My First Life" vs"We Married As a Job"?
Yuri was definitely an interesting character. For someone who is well-established, she should be emulated. The…
You are probably right, but Yuri did choose to not be with Moriyama, her reasons for which were sound and unselfish. Ah you are probably right about how much this wants to keep up to the source material. I have no other complaints so far... I really liked your article! thanks for replying!
0 0
NewbieNoona • Oct 26, 2017
Article "Because This Is My First Life" vs"We Married As a Job"?
One of my favorite characters and story line in "We married as a Job" was Yuri. I think Yuri's character was one of the rare instances in drama-land where a single women over 40 is treated with dignity and respect. Who had class, intelligence and chose to lead her life the way it was. I felt it was rather inspiring. It's very unfortunate that the Korean version does not have a similar character.
11 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 7, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
Matcha tea. Always.
0 0
Replying to Myauntmary • Apr 20, 2017
Title In Time with You
I started episode 1 two years ago but stopped coz of the word furry stuff/thingy. Glad I continued this because…
Oh god me too! Decided to give it a go again today, home I can finish it this time!
1 0
Replying to vs_meghana • Apr 6, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
WHY isn't she curious about what happened to her child!!! I mean imaging she should like get a DNA test before…
Towards the end the drama deteriorated...
1 0
Replying to vs_meghana • Apr 6, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
WHY isn't she curious about what happened to her child!!! I mean imaging she should like get a DNA test before…
But come on its less than 10 generations, related is difference, but it's her great grand child :P
0 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Apr 3, 2017
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
WHY isn't she curious about what happened to her child!!! I mean imaging she should like get a DNA test before she dates anyone..in case she ends up with her great grandchild in the future! How is this not a topic addressed?!?
1 4
Replying to bmore • Apr 1, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow With You
The first 4 episodes left me ??? and unsure if I wanted to continue. So very glad I did! Every week is better.
It improves towards 12, but you need to bear through till then. . .
0 0
zia • Apr 1, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow With You
This drama needs some commitment to complete. It can get a little frustrating after 7, and get rather slow.
2 0
cityhunter • Apr 1, 2017
Article 6 Highly Rated Korean Dramas I Dropped
Oh this article was brilliant! And I actually dropped all these dramas too except Pinocchio. (Flower boy band is on hold for almost 3 years now). I disliked almost everything about Goblin, it was just pretty without any substance. It's okay, It's love had a really strong start but lost its momentum midway. Thanks for writing!
2 0
Replying to Lili • Apr 1, 2017
Article Drama Spotlight: The Starry Night, The Starry Sea Spoiler
Just tell me if everyone dies in the end in this Chinese drama also. Because if the answer is yes, no, thanks.…
Ahh don't watch it then, the ending is tragic. And very disappointing after all that the pair had to go through. . .
0 0
cityhunter • Feb 15, 2017
Article 6 Ways Dramas Make You Doubt Yourself!
Brilliant Article!!! Incredibly funny! Thank you!! Thank you! You've put my thought into words! I always wondered about their clothes, the hair, the ability to afford to eat out everyday on minimal salary and the apartments! How do they afford their own studio if they are part time workers! how do you eat Ramen at night, drink alcohol almost every day and still have THAT skin in the morning! How are they that cheerful! which part of my life am I doing wrong?
2 1
