K-Drama
On Fairyland Lovers • Apr 9, 2019
Title Fairyland Lovers
Hopefully it's good. I need more Bai Yu dramas.
7 0
On Zheng Ye Cheng • Apr 9, 2019
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
What was his role in Lost Love in Times? When does he appear? I watched it but don't remember seeing him.
1 0
On Bai Yu • Apr 9, 2019
Person Bai Yu
Just finished Memory Lost. Looking forward to his next lead role.
1 0
On Evan Li • Apr 8, 2019
Person Evan Li
Why doesn't he have more dramas?
4 0
On Zou Yang • Apr 7, 2019
Person Zou Yang
I like her in General and I. How come she doesn't have any new films?
0 0
Replying to Silent • Apr 3, 2019
Person Zheng Ye Cheng
I feel bad now after finding out that his company forced him to play Mu Le
That is horrible. He should at least get the chance to audition for roles he wants. Hope he gets to leave that shitty company soon and get a better company. I loved him as Mu Le by the way.
4 1
On The Golden Hairpin • Apr 3, 2019
Title The Golden Hairpin
I kind of hope it's not Yang Zi. But so looking forward to Mark Chao's return to costume drama.
1 0