Celebrity
On Revenge • 14 days ago
Title Revenge
Can't wait!
11 0
Replying to lovehj • May 18, 2026
Person Gala Zhang
What happen to his career? He rarely gets casted as ML anymore
I wanna know too...really really like him. Need him as ML more!!
0 0
On Ban Roi Dok Mai • May 3, 2026
Title Ban Roi Dok Mai
Where can we watch those old dramas????
0 0
On Zhu Zan Jin • Mar 24, 2026
Person Zhu Zan Jin
Wishing to see him take on the lead role.
3 0
On The Story of the Bat • Jan 3, 2026
Title The Story of the Bat
Still waiting 😩🙏
2 1
Replying to Kat • Apr 1, 2025
Title World of Street Woman Fighter
The premiere is on May 27
May is so long.
0 0
Replying to watchingdramas • Dec 20, 2024
Person Wang Duo
How is the ML described?
Oh interesting. Anything to see Wang Duo act more in leading roles.
1 0
Replying to SreyUnknown • Dec 11, 2024
Title Side Story of Fox Volant Spoiler
Sucks! The could’ve give this drama a happy ending if Lingsu and Hufei were together. Her death was so unnecessary.
I agree. Although I really enjoyed the drama overall. I have mixed feelings about the ending. I actually like Hufei with Lingsu more. I feel they are more balanced as a couple. Too bad it wasn't mutual. Lingsu is a very likeable character. In my alternate world, they are meant to be and do end up together.
3 0
On Serendipity • Dec 9, 2024
Title Serendipity
Am I the only one confused by the synopsis?
9 0
Replying to watchingdramas • Oct 26, 2024
Person Wu Jun Ting
what's his role like in there?
Does he have a love interest in the show?
0 1
On Xiao Yu • Oct 23, 2024
Person Xiao Yu
How tall is she I wonder?
0 0
Replying to gwoorie • Oct 23, 2024
Person Wu Jun Ting
I love his character in "You Are My Lover Friend". Gonna watch his other series too 😚
what's his role like in there?
1 3
On Love of Nirvana • Oct 13, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
The first time I watched Allen Ren and came to adore him was due to the chemistry he had with the FL in his older drama. But lately, especially in this drama, I'm not feeling his chemistry. I understand his character has been through a lot but his character is way too aloof to all the emotions the FL has for him. The FL Li Landy however, was surprisly lovely.
3 0
On Kill Me Love Me • Oct 13, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
11 hours left!
8 0
On Royal Rumours • Sep 29, 2024
Title Royal Rumours
Cute drama. But I couldn't make it to the end. I really like Jeremy Tsui and Meng Zi Yi though.
2 0
Replying to CostumeHEA • Sep 28, 2024
Article The World of Joy of Life Spoiler
Ruoruo's mother died protecting Ye Qingmei. She disguised herself as Ye Qingmei and also disguised her newborn…
Why did Ruoruo's mom protect Ye Qingmei?
1 1
Cho Na • Sep 28, 2024
Article The World of Joy of Life
Why was Fan Jian chosen to be Fan Xian's father. And are Fan Xian, Fan Ruo Ruo, and Fan Si Zhe all supposed to have different moms? Then where is Fan Ruo Ruo's mom?
2 3
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Sep 27, 2024
Person Landy Li
Love her in Love of Nirvana. Her beauty and acting are all effortlessly natural 😻
I agree. And I love how she just solemnly stares at the two male leads sometimes.
7 1
On The Wanted Detective • Sep 26, 2024
Title The Wanted Detective
Soon?
0 3
Replying to Maria • Sep 25, 2024
Title Fire on the Plain
I hope I can watch this movie before I die
Lol, I think about that too
1 0