News
On Heart of Ice and Flame • Mar 20, 2024
Title Heart of Ice and Flame
Where can we watch this? I thought I saw the first episode on Youtube. But now I can't find it anywhere.
1 6
On Li Ge Yang • Mar 19, 2024
Person Li Ge Yang
He reminds me of Lee Joon Gi.
6 3
On In Blossom • Mar 18, 2024
Title In Blossom
Ju Jing Yi is very pretty but her makeup is getting worse and worse. By episode 7, I cannot unsee her eyes bulging out in a very bad way due to the makeup style.
2 2
On In Blossom • Mar 17, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
I like it so far. The cases are boring so far. But they are keeping what happened during the wedding night a secret so we'll have that to anticipate. The original actress who played Yang Cai Wei was good. I'm only 3 episodes in.
2 0
Replying to QAS • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Fated General
I think the producers have written off the production, and put it in the dungeon.
😢
1 0
On Sword and Beloved • Mar 15, 2024
Title Sword and Beloved
Did they finish shooting?
1 1
On Liang Zhi Gang • Mar 5, 2024
Person Liang Zhi Gang
First MDL heart ❤️.
0 0
On Li Fei • Feb 27, 2024
Person Li Fei
He reminds me of Li Dai Kun.
0 0
On Zhao Jia Min • Feb 26, 2024
Person Zhao Jia Min
She reminds me of Tiffany Tang.
1 0
On So Geon • Feb 20, 2024
Person So Geon
1st heart !
1 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 3 • Feb 16, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 3
I can't wait for movie posters and photos!!
2 0
Replying to ItsZen • Feb 6, 2024
Person Cheng Xiao
She was born in 1998 how has she worked since 1997? I think yall need to rework her appearance/work list
I think she was on the show Happy Camp in 2018 & 2020. 1997 is when the show I started I believe.
1 0
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Feb 6, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
It's taking so long, must be really hard for all the people waiting.
8 0
On Love Never Fails • Feb 6, 2024
Title Love Never Fails
If they are reshooting it with a different actress then I will now go and spoil myself with the drama photos.
2 0
On The New Version of the Condor Heroes • Feb 5, 2024
Title The New Version of the Condor Heroes
Any idea why this one is not airing after so long?
1 0
On The Fated General • Feb 5, 2024
Title The Fated General
Is there nothing they can do to get this to air?
0 3
On Dawn Amidst Hidden Clouds • Feb 4, 2024
Title Dawn Amidst Hidden Clouds
Any news on air date?
3 0
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Feb 4, 2024
Title Love in Pavilion
So according to rumors it will air in 2025.
I hope not. I hope it airs this year.
9 0
Sunset_Orange • Jan 26, 2024
Photo Photo
I'm so excited
1 0
On A Moment but Forever • Jan 26, 2024
Title A Moment but Forever
Hi MDL. I think you should add a notification for when our Plan to Watch dramas air. I would like that.
9 0