News
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jan 26, 2024
Title Love in Pavilion
I'm most excited for this one Omg😭😭
Same. I just really need this series to start airing right now.
0 0
On Moving • Jan 23, 2024
Title Moving
That was the longest battle I have ever seen. Anyways, the drama wasn't super balanced. Some parts were draggy. It was a good watch but mostly for the actors and not so much the script and plot holes.
2 0
Replying to Pixel • Jan 23, 2024
Title Moving Spoiler
How did doosik act on his own in the north? by not killing the leader?
I was really confused on that too. Like why was it such a big deal that he didn't take action? The result was still the same. How did he betray the NIS? I'm so lost on that part.
1 1
On One Liter of Tears • Jan 23, 2024
Title One Liter of Tears
Wow this came out the same year as Hana Yori Dango? And pretty much the same months too. I watched this and lovecd it, but have not yet watched the popular Hana Yori Dango. Two very popular dramas I didn't know existed at the same time.
2 0
On Boys over Flowers • Jan 23, 2024
Title Boys over Flowers
Oh this version is only 9 ep's? I might be able to watch it then.
1 1
On The Legend of Anle • Jan 6, 2024
Title The Legend of Anle
I can't seem to get myself to finish this.
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • Jan 3, 2024
Title A Moment but Forever
This synopsis is more extensive. The full text is available on the Yqyi platform. I find the plot quite interesting…
😊👍 I can't wait
1 1
On A Moment but Forever • Jan 2, 2024
Title A Moment but Forever
The synopsis doesn't sound too exciting for me but I'm still holding on for Tiffany Tang and Liu Xue Yi. However, I will keep my expectations low and hope it turns out better than expected. Just let it air though 🙏
10 3
On Love Never Fails • Jan 2, 2024
Title Love Never Fails
I hope they don't switch the actress. I like Yuan Bing Yan's acting. Can her tax scandal not be solved? Truly, I just need at least one drama on my waiting list to air right now.
8 3
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Jan 1, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
Come on we want this series to air right now.
7 0
On Xia Fan Yin • Dec 31, 2023
Person Xia Fan Yin
She looks like Yang Zi.
3 1
Replying to andStace • Dec 29, 2023
Title Chinese Paladin Season 3
This drama is so old that I don't remember the events. I'd say Tang Yan and Wallace had the best romance storyline…
I see, thanks. And I spoke too soon. They actually show up in the next episode.
1 1
On Chinese Paladin Season 3 • Dec 29, 2023
Title Chinese Paladin Season 3
I'm 8 episodes in and it's super cringey so far. Also Liu Shi Shi and Tiffany Tang still haven't showed up. 37 episodes is not the most ever but I think they could cut it down by quite a bit. The beginning is just running away from zombies in laughable ways.
1 5
Replying to jjae • Dec 28, 2023
Person Chang Hua Sen
lol the xhs clips of him in ajtl brought me here
what is xhs clips?
0 3
Replying to CloudFairy • Dec 23, 2023
Person Zhang Hui Wen
Manifesting Zhang Huiwen as the female lead in a xianxia drama this year!
Where's your Zhang Huiwen gif from? What drama?
1 1
Replying to Shi • Dec 23, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
He kidnapped an official's daughter if I remember correctly.
😲
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 22, 2023
Photo Photo
Think it’s another deleted scene.
😢
0 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 22, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Anyone know why Yu Shisan was in prison in the beginning? I think they mentioned Ning Yuan Zhou was locked up before too. But I don't think I caught the reasons.
1 4
Replying to Enigma05 • Dec 22, 2023
Photo Photo
Think it’s another deleted scene.
Darn. I had a feeling.
0 2
Enigma05 • Dec 22, 2023
Photo Photo
Was this scene in the drama? What episode??? I don't remember this scene.
0 4