K-Drama
On Kim Hae Rin • Nov 4, 2023
Person Kim Hae Rin
1st ❤️, yes! ClueC fighting!
0 0
On Kim Da Eun • Nov 4, 2023
Person Kim Da Eun
3rd ❤️ ClueC fighting!
0 0
Replying to gwoorie • Nov 4, 2023
Person Kim Da Eun
She's so cool!!
Totally agree. I fell for this crew. But yeah, there's something so cool about her.
0 0
On Lee Chae Rin • Nov 4, 2023
Person Lee Chae Rin
1st ❤️, yes! ClueC fighting!
0 0
On Ahn Ji Min • Nov 4, 2023
Person Ahn Ji Min
1st ❤️, yes! ClueC fighting!
0 0
On Ki Do Yoon • Nov 4, 2023
Person Ki Do Yoon
1st ❤️, yes! ClueC fighting!
0 0
On Scent of Time • Nov 4, 2023
Title Scent of Time
I love the new photoshoot pictures of the cast members
1 0
Katelyn Arshi • Nov 4, 2023
Photo Photo
They need to do another drama together 🙏😭
5 0
Katelyn Arshi • Nov 4, 2023
Photo Photo
They look great!
4 0
On Street Dance Girls Fighter • Nov 4, 2023
Title Street Dance Girls Fighter
I personally don't think they should have paired the girls' teams with SWF teams. Votes will based on popularity of SWF teams whether they like it or not. And if they didn't do that, the mentors can be more partial in terms of critique and points.
1 0
On Scent of Time • Nov 1, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Can't wait for the final episode tomorrow
4 0
On Ai Mi • Oct 30, 2023
Person Ai Mi
Very adorable in Scent of Time. Since she's got pretty decent supporting roles thus far, I didn't expect her to take a servant role. But she's totally adorable in SOT as the female leads personal aid.
3 0
Replying to watchingdramas • Oct 29, 2023
Person Jiang Yi Yi
For real??? TT
😢
0 0
Replying to fantasy2022 • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
In the latest episode (25) of the series, I was left perplexed when Hua Qian revealed that her family was behind…
Yeah I think that was her agreement with ZXW in order to release her guard, she is supposed reveal what they did. I think her plan was to take the blame to lessen the punishment for her family. But she didn't expect her father to fight her about who's fault it was.
1 0
Replying to LDLu • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
ZXW is completely toxic, the love he says he feels for HQ is sick.
Right, and wasn't he the one judging her in the beginning?!
1 0
On Teresa Li • Oct 26, 2023
Person Teresa Li
Teresa Li, please do more costume dramas. Waiting for them 😊
3 0
On A Moment but Forever • Oct 26, 2023
Title A Moment but Forever
Excited. Hope it's a good one.
2 5
On Cute Wulin • Oct 26, 2023
Title Cute Wulin
Hmm the poster looks interesting, wonder what it's about.
0 0
Replying to ayume • Oct 26, 2023
Title Inverted Fate
I bet I'll see this drama air in 2025 😔😔😔
Or laterrrrr
0 4
Replying to drama2go • Oct 26, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Watched eps 20 to 23, thumbs-up to HQ's actions or reactions, i.e., dismissed ZXW.
Yes, and I love how she responded to ZXW when he said he wished that she would go there just for him sometimes.
3 0