Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2016
Replying to Moon • May 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where did you read the whole novel? I only found some of it on WattPad I guess. I really wanna start it before…
Thanks so much!
0 0
Replying to Meera • May 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was so disappointed and upset on Saturday that they did not start VegasPete that I started reading the novel…
Where did you read the whole novel? I only found some of it on WattPad I guess. I really wanna start it before this Saturday
0 2
Replying to BadPenny • May 30, 2022
I think the scenes are awkward because the writing is so bad. I don't know what they're doing with this one either,…
Yes totally agree, the actors do deserve so much better than this
6 0
On That's My Candy • May 29, 2022
Lol I totally get why they reduced it to 6 eps, the scenes are not even funny, the acting is awkward. I really don’t get what they were trying to do with this one 😅
3 2
Replying to idontknowwhyimhere • May 29, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Im thinking end of episode 9 is when it will officially start. If not definitely 10.
I hope so too
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Gonna rewatch this every day this week, damn it we need at least 2 hours of this!
My heart bursted throughout this whole episode
6 0
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Another episode without Daddy Vegas, but we'll survive I hope
3 1
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They really need to go to horny jail, but also don't
This episode was on a roll omfg
6 0
On KinnPorsche • May 28, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
THE CRAWL TO KINN'S BED
THE FOOT-UNDER-TABLE SCENE
I'm fucking screaming at each scene lol
3 0
Replying to timsim90 • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Every little thing that you say or do
I'm hung up on you. Waiting for your call
0 0
Replying to Moon • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Dutchie? It's almost Saturday, just hang in there 🥺
Okay hii! Haha it's already 3 hours later 😋
0 0
Replying to makeitmakesense • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Over here it's public holiday today because of Ascension Day so it feels like a Saturday BUT IT'S NOT SATURDAY…
Dutchie? It's almost Saturday, just hang in there 🥺
1 2
Replying to Moon • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think it's also because Porsche was drunk asf, that's why he seemed "not there"
Omg that makes so much sense now, that could be totally true, since he's trying to get info out of Vegas too. I wonder if they're gonna show the aftermath in episode 8
0 0
Replying to Seahorse • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Kinn will send Pete to spy on Vegas, he'll introduce at Vegas' home and will get busted by Vegas so he'll kidnap…
Yeah that's not really healthy, but if they both consent, I guess Pete is into it too?!
1 1
Replying to Seahorse • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kinn will send Pete to spy on Vegas, he'll introduce at Vegas' home and will get busted by Vegas so he'll kidnap…
Thanks so much, now I can sleep safe and sound lol
2 3
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can someone who read the novel spoil how VegasPete probably will meet? Because now they don't even look at each other, my heart...
2 7
Replying to KritikaMorya • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is it me or kinn was way too much emotional while kinnporsche was having sexual moment, more then Porsche.I mean…
I think it's also because Porsche was drunk asf, that's why he seemed "not there"
3 2