Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2016
Replying to IRIS- • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLKtxDsf/?k=1 I nee this in epi 8. Shoved his foot right into his d**k
I really hope this is gonna be in ep 8, because they touched d's in ep 7, they should do this after! Also, I can imagine that smirk on Porsche's face omg
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So who do y'all think that Porsche sees in the preview when they walk hand in hand they smile but then Porsche…
It has to be Tawan or some bodyguard guy
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Days go slow FFS
Yess let it be KP time soon damn it
1 0
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
y’all need to see this 😭https://twitter.com/milevlog/status/1528874415269629952?s=21&t=yl2ZFS5OVFEODNAXE-KKZg
Hahaha it's so true tho
2 0
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Another day went by, almost Saturday people lol I can't wait to see next eppie
1 2
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think it was a tooth
Yeah it's so weird, they didn't even talk about it, but okay
1 0
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
guys iqiyi translated that slap scene wrong. the correct translation of that scene actually is: “you’re more…
But Porsche may also be too "loose" teehee, you know after two men 🤣
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I need to rewatch this episode about 1000 times, but what did Vegas pull out of that man though??? A camera? A tooth? What the hell was that?
1 2
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
THAT LAST SCENE
So nicely done, I could feel the damn tensing cutting
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
One hour I REPEAT one hour long! I almost don't wanna start it, because I know that in one hour I'm gonna miss them already damn
0 0
Replying to Moon • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whats THAT scene hahaha
You're right, maybe they were sweating too or it's the sizzling pool water from their actions hahahaha
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope Vegas is gonna kill us all tonight 🥹🙏🏻 He looks so damn good
2 1
Replying to Moon • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Whats THAT scene hahaha
Same, I think they're going to put that in a later episode. Although Porsche's hair looks wet in that gif... But it would be fire though if we're gonna see it today 😯
0 2
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Anyone else dying for the-foot-under-the-table-scene, I saw it on TikTok, had me dying 😅 I hope the hot scene comes after that one omg
0 0
Replying to Moon • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whats THAT scene hahaha
Omg, for real, my eyes have been blessed, thanks 🥵
0 4
Replying to Rubixcube • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ayyye Kinn may get slapped today😃😃 and then THAT scene...that SCENE💀
Whats THAT scene hahaha
0 7
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let today please be the day that VegasPete are gonna meet and are ready to eat up each other 🤣
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope that KinnPorsche is the start of a whole ass decade of Mafia BL's, I'm living for this
11 0
Replying to Moon • Apr 30, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I guess there won't be homophobia. And they seem versatile to me though...
Oh oops, the names confuse me, I thought Porsche was the rich guy 🤣
0 0