Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2016
On Love Sea • Feb 14, 2024
Title Love Sea
What is coming soon these days though? I feel like we have to wait another 5 months or something 😅
6 1
Replying to oddsare • Nov 17, 2023
Title Pit Babe
I'm so baffled! Charlie is an alpha, so what role does Babe play in this Omegaverse-esque saga?
I wonder about this too, is he Alpha too??
1 6
On Pit Babe • Nov 17, 2023
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
WAIT WHAT
Pls make someone pregnant hahahaha I'm delulu

Pavel looks so hot
3 1
They make Minato so awkward in this like the first season, but I actually love how they stick to the cutesy stuff, because it's what makes this whole series so good. I have some kind of hope, since they start living together, that Minato will open up more towards the end.
6 0
Replying to Gaia • Nov 24, 2022
Rio looks so different here than in Takara-kun Amagi-kun... he's very into his character! Well done, boy!
Omg I just noticed it's him lol thanks for this comment
1 0
On Between Us • Nov 20, 2022
Title Between Us
The way they lock eyes with each other, damnnn
But why was Win shocked when he walked in on Team lol, they've seen it all
16 2
Replying to ammmz • Nov 17, 2022
Title Between Us Spoiler
some of it not completely. i'm using the hemp rope book only as my compass tho not uwma. tbh they don't have sex…
Thanks for the review haha! But now you made me curious, what’s the dumb sexual innuendo about lol
0 0