Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2016
On The Next Prince • May 24, 2025
Can we pls get one lovey dovey scene next week at least? Doesn't matter which couple, I need some sweet time, not all the talking
6 1
Replying to BWMDL • May 24, 2025
20 minutes a week seems too short! And then I remembered that that's how we USED to watch TV before streaming…
Yeah I totally agree ugh wish it was at least 60 min
1 0
Replying to Froehlein • May 5, 2025
Why on earth are there all these nutcrackers in Nin's room? 😅 I had to laugh so hard and was so distracted…
I think it had to be made obvious that they're in London hahaha it looked so funny right
0 1
On The Next Prince • May 3, 2025
That was a really great start of this series! Thanks for not disappointing us. The English convos were really cringe, but hey the rest of it will only be in Thai.

Next week: hurry uppp
8 1
On Bullet Train Explosion • Apr 23, 2025
Damn my heart was pounding really fast almost the whole movie. Didn’t expect trains to be this thrilling lol. So fun to see Hana (Minato’s Laundromat) in this one, she’s so young (& gorgeous!) and already this talented!!
4 1
Replying to It was legendary • Apr 10, 2025
There seem to be some adjustments to Calvin role, Net have filmed few days without JJ, I bet they expanded his…
Who’s Nin?
2 2
Replying to oneclearnight • Mar 2, 2025
until i see episode 1 with my own eyeballs in april i still don't believe it's actually airing in april, sorry…
Yesterday they put “See you in April” under one of their pics on their official insta. So trust me on this one 😆
4 0