Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: NL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 29, 2016
Replying to M7Bmnczc • Nov 22, 2025
On the Kuaishou (快手) platform (both app and website). It can be found by searching 弦上光年.
Thanks, but there's no way to get it with English subtitles?
1 1
On To My Shore • Nov 22, 2025
Title To My Shore
Oh my lordy, I just found out this series airs on both Saturday AND Sunday. Well, I guess my whole weekends gonna be booked from now on 🤭
4 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 31, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
I'm so freaking happy that the annoying ass Crown Prince died, thanks Duan
13 2
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
BRO you can not leave us crying with a 30 min episode as the ending. I don't want this to end.
9 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 13, 2025
If this show is getting cancelled, I'm flying to China and kill some bishes :)
22 1
Replying to apathy • Jul 13, 2025
lmao my roommate just asked if i’ve been dumped bcs i keep sighing and playing sad music. oh the hold this show…
Here's some tissues, I feel you
6 0
Replying to NLE • Jul 10, 2025
Title ABO Desire
If you scroll up, just below “Episode 1 of 16 airing on July 12, 2025, 10:00 PM,” that time is shown in your…
Thanks it's 2PM for me yay
2 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 10, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Does anyone know what time the episodes will drop? Their local time? So I know if I can sleep in peace or have to wake up early ehehehe
3 8
Replying to Moon • Jul 9, 2025
Title ABO Desire
They will drop the first 3 episodes on the air date, so I’d say watch those and see if you can handle to wait…
I'm so sorry to break it to you, but that will probably be the case lmao
1 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Jul 8, 2025
Title ABO Desire
ok now shall i be smart and wait for most eps to release or not (I tried waiting with RL and failed....binged…
They will drop the first 3 episodes on the air date, so I’d say watch those and see if you can handle to wait 😆😭😆
3 5
On Revenged Love • Jul 8, 2025
Bruh why are the episodes getting shorter and the weeks are getting longer 😒

I loved the NC scenes today, but they could’ve been a bit longer and the effects ruined it a bit.
It’s not like we saw in the leaked clips. Or maybe this wasn’t that scene yet? Does anyone know?
19 5
On Revenged Love • Jul 2, 2025
At this point I’m watching the BTS videos religiously every day, because I can’t wait till Monday 😭😭
10 1
On ABO Desire • Jun 27, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I was about to go to sleep, but the insta post confirmed 12 July. That’s sooner than expected sooooo excited
8 0
Replying to Lyson • Jun 25, 2025
It's the little interactions like that, that build atmosphere and closeness and paint a clearer relationship development…
Exactly! I couldn’t wrap my head around why I’m so obsessed with this series. But I think you described exactly what I mean
1 0