Editorials
Replying to Alexis • Aug 1, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I know Nabi is obsessed with Jae eon, but I am still hoping she ends up with Do hyuk. Like why would you choose…
If you've been in a relationship like this then you'll understand. When you both have so much chemistry and passion for each other its really hard to stop, even if its toxic. I guess she will have to learn the hard way
7 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 1, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Am I the only one who doesn't like how Jiwan speaks and acts like a baby. It's really cringe-worthy when girls try to act overly cute. I really liked the Whisper drinking game. I'm stealing this one for the next time I'm at a house party lol
15 3
Replying to Jupiter rules • Jul 26, 2021
Title Kingdom: Ashin of the North
Pointless. Why bring zombies? Just waste of time drama/movie. Zero Stars from me.
What a dumb comment
2 1
Replying to Rintarou Okabe • Jul 25, 2021
Title Beyond Evil
Watched 4 hours of this drama. There is not even a single moment which was high. As flat and dead narration. Guessed…
glad I dropped after 1 ep then
2 0
On Nevertheless, • Jul 25, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
This weeks ep was sweet but very slow. The second lead is very cute but he's boring. The preview for next week looks GOOD. I really dont like Jaeon and how he's so selfish. Now that Nabi's with another guy he suddenly wants her back.. ugh I hope he changes or he doesn't manipulate her again
11 3
Replying to Choi Taek • Jul 18, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
who is sol a ?
did you watch the latest episode. seola said that shes the ex but they broke up and now they're like FWB
0 1
On Nevertheless, • Jul 17, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
THE LAST LINE SHE SAID TO SEOLA LOL "He likes doing it with your hair tied up" I love how confident and brave Yu Nabi is getting now
27 2
Replying to Elle • Jul 17, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
it have some s*x or hot scenes, something like that...
it doesnt show them doing it but it implies it
0 0
Replying to Choi Taek • Jul 17, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
who is sol a ?
his ex
0 3
Replying to Johnny Jump up • Jul 17, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Will he have an affair with a married women like inthe webtoon? Will he really not chose her when he changes
SPOILER
0 0
Replying to papiermachetheart • Jul 17, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
How do I get past the first episode? Tried three times but couldn't finish it even once. And what's up with those…
It's called cinematography. I personally like it since it shows more emotions between the characters by focusing on different things like their hands/touch and smile
0 1
Replying to U_O • Jul 17, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
I haven't watched it yet. Watched some YT scenes and thought is this softcore po*n?
Wtf no
1 0
On Ju Ji Hoon • Jul 15, 2021
Person Ju Ji Hoon
Who chose this photo? He looks a bit sick. Sure there are better pics of him out there
1 0
Replying to Sora • Jul 15, 2021
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
TAG YOUR SPOILERS
You edited it and added the "reveal. spoiler" now. Obviously I wouldnt say that if it wasnt hidden
0 1
lo_ve • Jul 11, 2021
Article "Taxi Driver" in talks to have a second season
Yessss please!!!
2 0
Replying to CJ - Lin • Jul 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Sol and Jiwan deserves more screen time. Look like Jiwan somewhere knows many secrets of sol but sol doesnt share…
tbh i dont care about their relationship. they hardly communicate despite being best friends since they were children
0 1
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Jul 11, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
Guys like jae eon aren't ones you stay with longterm they're like a rest stop for when you actually meet the person…
LOL good way to put it
0 0
Replying to Ooxo_ • Jul 9, 2021
Title You Are My Spring Spoiler
i really hope theres isnt gonna be a love triangle cause last time there was a hashtag of it
Well there wont be because second lead is dead
0 1
Replying to Yucks • Jul 9, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
Random thought but I really like the PPL here. It's so smooth and hidden. Like the hotel, the furniture, the cafe…
Agreed! It felt so natural
0 0
On You Are My Spring • Jul 9, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
Second ep gave me goosebumps at the ending!!!! I did not expect that scene so early
10 0
