Editorials
On The Second Signal • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Second Signal
Omgggg it's been so long!
0 0
Replying to Lizzie Peng • Mar 9, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
I hope we’ll get another madam lin and wang tao zi reunion lol
My fav part of season 1
3 0
Replying to gyuviinie • Mar 9, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
anyone who watched the first 2 episodes, should i start this drama? i'm currently really stressed so i don't wanna…
You should watch melo movie. Its such a feel good drama
0 1
On Melo Movie • Mar 9, 2025
Title Melo Movie
Such a good show! The characters are all growing on me
5 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 28, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
Such a great start but then they end it on a cliffhanger... disappointing
2 1
On The Trunk • Dec 27, 2024
Title The Trunk
A bit mediocre. I only watched it because of Gong Yoo but the writing gets terrible towards the end
2 0
Replying to taginekimchi_ • Dec 7, 2024
Title Kim Ji Young: Born 1982
girl thank you for the link it works even 3 years later
Haha I'm glad i could help!
0 0
On The 8 Show • Aug 16, 2024
Title The 8 Show
Binged this show in a day. I could not stop watching it! I loved the messages behind it and the cinematography was phenomenal. If anyone's on the fence, just watch one ep and you'll see whether it's worth it or not.
1 0
On Queen of Tears • May 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It got very tropey towards the end but I enjoyed the characters esp the side romance stories with Beomja and her guy and Soochul and his wife and kid. I love how the show discussed divorce without such a negative stigma and shows us that relationships can be quite complex.
8 0
On Chief Detective 1958 • Apr 21, 2024
Title Chief Detective 1958
I'll watch anything with Lee Jehoon
8 1
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Jan 10, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
Too many weak background characters.
4 4
On Gyeongseong Creature • Dec 28, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
This show is so good!! Can't wait for the final episodes
12 0
On Love like a K-Drama • Dec 28, 2023
Title Love like a K-Drama
They were all really bad at acting.
4 2
Replying to favno1227 • Dec 22, 2023
Title Gyeongseong Creature
is it creepy?? I mean the creatures
There was a jumpscare at the end of ep 1 but I haven't seen the monsters yet
0 2
Replying to qtip • Dec 11, 2023
Title Love like a K-Drama
- And dongwook kind of communicated that when he said, “He had only talked to Nozomi the most.” Maybe he did…
You mean Donggyu- not dongwook lol
0 1
On Love like a K-Drama • Dec 11, 2023
Title Love like a K-Drama Spoiler
Rio and Dongkyu look so good together. Controversial opinion I know but it's not like Dongkyu is dating Nozomi after spending 3 days together. He's free to choose who he likes despite who you want to ship him with. Nozomi crying every time is understandable since she didn't get a role yet but chill
5 1
On Death's Game • Dec 8, 2023
Title Death's Game
Excited for this one!! Wish it was on netflix though
5 0
On The Devil's Plan • Nov 1, 2023
Title The Devil's Plan
Tbh I found some of the games boring but the whole friendship and betrayal happening amongst them was so fun to watch. You can tell they really formed a strong bond by the end. I love how smart the women were and how they got to shine.
13 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Nov 1, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I just realised she's the girl from Squid game
2 0
Replying to windsoflove • Oct 24, 2023
Title Doona!
Could not get past the first episode. The writing was bad and the acting was bland.
Same I dont know how its rated so high
8 11
