Editorials
On Café Minamdang • Sep 16, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
on ep 11, should i continue or not? the politics and mystery is starting to bore me
0 2
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 12, 2022
Title Love in Contract
This woman deserves better co stars ridiculous!
More like the other way round
2 0
On Change Days Season 2 • Sep 9, 2022
Title Change Days Season 2
My prediction is that all the couples will go their separate ways in the end. I really hope they do because none of them are healthy for each other.
11 1
Replying to Kang Yohan • Sep 9, 2022
Title Change Days Season 2
Jeonghun deserves better. He doesn't need a hypocritical girlfriend like Huihyeon.
She's like a yandere
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Sep 8, 2022
Title Pachinko
Eh not my thing at all. Just very slow and boring.I think I'll just read the book instead.
The book is over 500 pages and also slow. Good luck with that
6 3
On Her Private Life • Aug 29, 2022
Title Her Private Life
Such a cute show! Loved the characters and the healthy relationship between them
4 0
Replying to Big Mouth • Aug 25, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Replying to deleted comment
wow its the legend himself
1 0
On Soul Mate • Aug 22, 2022
Title Soul Mate
Zhou Dong Yu is such an amazing actress!! I really loved the relationship between the two main characters. It reminded me of the girls from anime Nana. I feel a lot of chinese movies I've watched always have a similar bittersweet ending but I really liked this one from start to end 9/10!
6 0
On Better Days • Aug 20, 2022
Title Better Days
This movie was phenomenal!! Really good actors
6 0
On Home Sweet Home • Aug 19, 2022
Title Home Sweet Home
looks like parasite chinese version
0 1
On Man in Love • Aug 19, 2022
Title Man in Love
I love this movie and the actors. They have so much chemistry and Im happier to find out they're married in real life!!
6 0
Replying to Aramintai • Aug 9, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
Today's episode was so amateurishly dumb it's like I'm watching someone's bad fanfic. Was this show based on a…
Yeah I had to drop it. I enjoyed the first few eps but I cant watch anymore
1 0
On Café Minamdang • Jul 20, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
I feel like they want us to think it's Goo Tae Soo but it's going to be a completely different character. Or maybe someone is controlling him behind the scenes
1 0
Replying to chalbarczyk • Jul 20, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
Detective Han - she is so stupid. And the acting of Oh Yeon Seo is ridiculous and absurd. I can't help I must…
Agreed. Such an annoying character
1 1
Replying to LadyBux • Jul 13, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
I honestly still think the prosecutor is the mastermind
Did you watch the end of ep 6? Its impossible for it to be him
0 1
Replying to sonya • Jul 3, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
7,6? just about to start, why so low?
its 8 now
0 0
Replying to Firefly88 • Jun 1, 2022
Title Her Private Life Spoiler
I thought Eun Gi (Ahn Bo Hyun) was the brother of the FL. Why did he just describe himself as her friend. I'm…
I came here to ask the same question!! First they said brother then in ep 3 they said friend. So now Im confused whether he's a potential love interest or not
1 1
On Forecasting Love and Weather • May 30, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Reading the comments and its a good thing I dropped it after ep 1 and didnt waste my time. I love park min young but this drama was so boring
5 0
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Apr 28, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
This show is so good!!! The two main actors are really good together
6 0
On He's Expecting • Apr 21, 2022
Title He's Expecting
Wth is this?! I was expecting it to be some comedy from the poster on netflix but it doesn't seem like it is from the synopsis.
1 3
