K-Drama
On My Hero Series: Heart of the Motherland • Jan 30, 2025
Title My Hero Series: Heart of the Motherland
Where can I watch this...???
0 1
On For Eagle Brothers • Jan 27, 2025
Title For Eagle Brothers Spoiler
Last time I watched her was in Little Woman 👠 and in that she done a great work even though she was a negative Character.....
0 0
Replying to JS- • Jan 21, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
In WE-TV you can buy "express package" to watch the last 5 episode in advance. So yeah.
Not yet completed in illegal sites too.... Don't you think I tried it....
1 2
Replying to JS- • Jan 21, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
In WE-TV you can buy "express package" to watch the last 5 episode in advance. So yeah.
That App is not available in my Country....then how am I suppose to do so...
1 5
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 21, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Does it ends....??? It is only available upto episode 36 in My country.....so sad...
3 8
On Lovely Runner • May 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Great Drama For Sure I am Not telling anything about this one because as you can see the Overflowing Comments........One thing I have to say is to Netflix 'In Search of all the Trashes in Korea you Missed a Diamond'
12 0
Replying to Queensone • Aug 11, 2023
Article Kim Byung Chul will Possibly Reunite with "Sky Castle" wife Yoon Se Ah in a new K-Drama!
The more annoyed you are with the character, the better the actor is
Villain of Goblin Drama
0 0
On Unrequited Love • Mar 26, 2023
Title Unrequited Love
Can you tell me how to watch it.....Other than Netflix (with English subtitles)
0 1
On Have a Crush on You • Feb 11, 2023
Title Have a Crush on You
Does it has side Couples
0 1
Replying to Jefferson Medeiros • Dec 30, 2022
Person Hu Jia Xin
She has more screentime in Binary love. In the second half she appers many times. (And isn't a brat atleast, she's…
I am watching it Now .....She is very gorgeous in that ...She also get coupled up.....HAHAHA .....
0 0
On Hu Jia Xin • Dec 30, 2022
Person Hu Jia Xin
I hope she gets to play the role of female lead....Apart from her regular support role ....and side Couple roles.....
4 0
On The Impossible Heir • Oct 27, 2022
Title The Impossible Heir
Lee jae wook with Lee Jun young.if it is confirmed it is gonna be hitone.....🔥🔥
1 0
