Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2023
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 15, 2025
Is Chu Zhao the main lead now ?!? The two episodes are more focused on him.

I’m soo sorry to the actor for complaining but like, I wanted to see more of HY and XJ coz the preview made me excited for the both of them, the truth reveal and the misunderstandings blah blah blah etc. I wanted to see more. 30 minutes is just not enoughhhh. ☹️

Add another 4 episodes to make it 40 pretty please 🥺 lol
7 3
On Zhou Ye • Aug 12, 2025
Person Zhou Ye
You’re doing soo well gyal. Stay safe and healthy! 😌💗
2 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 12, 2025
I really wished they had explored He Yan’s s upbringing in more depth and shown us her experiences as she went through everything in episode 1 Instead of just a few short scenes and jumping back and forth, it would’ve been more impactful to actually see what she endured. I understand the story was kept straightforward and to the point, and I also know some scenes were likely cut due to the situation with that actor—but even so, I’m sure they could’ve done something…
9 7
Replying to Richard Jordan • Aug 11, 2025
Hmmm!, should I watch?...is it BL, I like bl with boys kissing!
It’s not BL. Read the descriptions before commenting.
9 1
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
He Yan mentioned the moon to Xiao Jue a few times and I was so hoping in ep 11 that Xiao Jue would realise sooner or get a clue that she’s the girl from the temple.

Because who else in his life would ask him about the moon or admire it with such awe you know….

( But yeah js a thought )🌚
4 0