Editorials Replying to Tasha Z • Nov 18, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
is it airing in two weeks? I couldn't find anything on WeTV on the coming soon page. Do you mind sharing the website…
30th of November
0 0
Replying to Tasha Z • Nov 18, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
is it airing in two weeks? I couldn't find anything on WeTV on the coming soon page. Do you mind sharing the website…
can you not see the details ? 😂 Why am I the only one seeing it coz surely u can see it
0 5
Replying to Tasha Z • Nov 17, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
is it airing in two weeks? I couldn't find anything on WeTV on the coming soon page. Do you mind sharing the website…
I js saw it on the details above
0 7
On Legend of the Female General • Nov 17, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
OMG ITS COMING OUT IN 2 WKz 😝😝😝
3 11
On Queen Woo • Sep 4, 2024
Title Queen Woo
what if the King didn’t actually died ? 🤭👀
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 20, 2024
Title Are You the One
She dreamed someone cut her arm tendons. They injured her specifically so she became weak. But she finds out her…
thank you all 🫶🏾🫶🏾
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One
She dreamed someone cut her arm tendons. They injured her specifically so she became weak. But she finds out her…
which ep ??
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One
She dreamed someone cut her arm tendons. They injured her specifically so she became weak. But she finds out her…
which ep was this ?
0 2
On Are You the One • Aug 18, 2024
Title Are You the One
can she fighttt ??
0 6
On Dashing Youth • Jul 26, 2024
Title Dashing Youth
broo why did ep 18 not come out with 17 ? 😐
1 1
On A Journey to Love • Jul 24, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
I love every part but the ending felt soo rushed and sad 🫠
7 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Jul 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Yall I loved every bit of this drama 😩 plus Blazing Heart by Curley Gao was the best ost I’ve ever heard this year 🫶🫶
8 1
Replying to CasualCDfan • Jul 24, 2024
Title Are You the One
Source?
nvm let me delete I read it wrong 😑
0 0
On Legend of the Female General • Jul 24, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
MORE OF THESE STRONG FLz 😩
21 0
On A Moment but Forever • May 17, 2024
Title A Moment but Forever
when is it outtt ???????????????????????
6 3
Replying to Krystal • Feb 5, 2024
Title Broken the Heart
Has anyone find eng sub somewhere?
try kisskh online or asian vote
1 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 11, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
can some1 explain why it moved to 2 days ?
0 1
Replying to bhtwnty • Dec 8, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
ep 20 or 21 and where ? please
omgosh thanks darling x
3 0
Replying to hansngchl88 • Dec 8, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I'm currently watching the latest ep and I just need to stop and comment how funny Qian Zhao did 😂😂😂One…
ep 20 or 21 and where ? please
1 2
On A Journey to Love • Dec 8, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
I watched the trailer by accident on (Ruyi’s ) ig and found out tht (Yu Shi San) became blind. I’m already sad coz of tht and it’s only 20 episodes out. Like why my darling ??? 😭😭😭💔💔💔
3 0
