News
On Boss in the Mirror • Oct 23, 2020
Title Boss in the Mirror
Did KBS stopped uploading full episodes for this?
0 3
On 2020 Idol Star Athletics Championships • Sep 5, 2020
Title 2020 Idol Star Athletics Championships
Why is this listed as 9 episode? I only found 6 episodes though.
0 0
Replying to wind • Nov 6, 2019
Title Terrace House: Opening New Doors
Is Seina return again to join this season? Or she is just a guest?
She joined in.
0 0
On Prison Life of Fools • Aug 30, 2019
Title Prison Life of Fools
We just got news that the series will end at episode 26. ???? I hope there's gonna be a new season after. A new set of casts would be nice.
6 0
Replying to sambart • Jun 2, 2019
Title Kang's Kitchen Season 2
Regarding Kang's Kitchen and Journey: I really want all the cast to stay! I heard PO might be a temp. once Kyuhyun…
It would be sad if he leaves. ???? So I hope they'll find a way to accommodate the 7 of them.
1 0
Replying to Ciofinho • May 6, 2019
Title Produce X 101
Lee Dong Wook
My 1 pick!
0 0
Replying to Nana • May 4, 2019
Title Prison Life of Fools
I really enjoy watching this. The cast is really good. Started watching because of jb but fell in love with the…
It would be great if they can add 2 guests to have some variety from time to time.
1 0
Replying to MahaAli • Feb 25, 2019
Title Immortal Classic
where link or name pls
Netflix.
0 1
Replying to DiverGirl • Feb 2, 2019
Title Immortal Classic
I'm going to watch it for Honey Lee...
I want to drop her character inside a big jar. Such a hateful character.
1 0
On Immortal Classic • Feb 2, 2019
Title Immortal Classic
I'm currently watching this and damn! That brother should rot in jail.
2 3
Replying to xiashenghan • Jan 20, 2019
Title Meteor Garden
I skipped all Caina's scenes. ????
Welcome to the skipping club!
1 0
Replying to jak • Dec 7, 2018
Title Perfect World Spoiler
I fucking hate the other guy she dates after dating the main guy.
Oh you mean that jerk? I so hate him as well. Makes my blood boil whenever I see him. So insecure.
0 0
Replying to xiashenghan • Oct 16, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
I skipped all Caina's scenes. ????
I feel bad for Mei Zhuo.
3 0
Replying to fanitha • Oct 8, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
Well... I had to watch this since I'm a huge fan of this franchise. But I'm not gonna lie, I fast forwarded the…
I skipped all Caina's scenes. ????
1 0
Replying to Alysha Johnson • Aug 27, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty Spoiler
Yes Mirae, you tell her.I'm so sick of the trope "I like him, can you help me?" and if you don't they make you…
Soo Ah is such a trash. She's such a loser. Good thing Mi Rae is starting to actually see how rotten Soo Ah is. Thank God for Mi Rae's bestfriend for pointing it out as soon as weird things are happening to Mi Rae.
7 0
Replying to xiashenghan • Aug 2, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
But it is not available in my region. ????
That's alright. I'm just bitted because I signed on Netflix just for this series but I found out it's not yet available. So I just bugged Netflix and requested for it.
1 0
Replying to JohnGilbert • Aug 2, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
I'm sure everyone knows, but episodes 21&22 hit Netflix.
But it is not available in my region. ????
0 0
Replying to littlemissfan • Jul 9, 2018
Title Sunny Again Tomorrow Spoiler
I ship Ha Nui and Ji Eun's friendship but I think their relationships going to start getting messy. I hope I'm…
It's staring to turn sour. Jieun's starting to become evil.
0 0
On Sunny Again Tomorrow • Jun 29, 2018
Title Sunny Again Tomorrow
Watching this series makes me realize how shallow people are. I can count the decent people with only one hand.
1 0
Replying to xiashenghan • Jun 28, 2018
Title Sunny Again Tomorrow Spoiler
Annyeong chingu-ya! Has there been any progress at all?
Honestly I skip all the scenes with the old couple. I don't need to see them flirting.
1 0
