Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2017
Replying to SomeoneXoX • May 17, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
Han Pu’s death really triggered me, I can’t believe this finally came to an end, I wish they have more to…
SAME :( WHY HAN PU GOTTA DIE :(
1 2
Replying to MJN • May 12, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
(So now the I finally realizing the scriptwriting's total confusion) -Very confused here, beginning of episode…
Kings usually dont kill their sons.
0 1
Replying to scientiae • May 7, 2022
Probably never. I've been checking back every couple months, just as I see you have been. I absolutely loved William…
his career isnt over, he was in a 2021 drama
4 0
Replying to JulesL • Apr 25, 2022
You can watch in kisskh.com but only raw. The subs are not out yet
o nvm they just upload it in the same link as szn 1 :p
0 0
Replying to Cristina • Mar 29, 2022
Title Royal Feast Spoiler
You are not pretty, i am not pretty but Wu Jin Yan is pretty
Bai Lu would be better than the FL
0 2
Replying to Draco • Mar 29, 2022
Title Royal Feast Spoiler
I know some of the history that Zhu Zhan ji died young, and fl's son will be emperor. Who are you referring to…
ZZJ died at 38
0 0
Replying to Daenerys • Mar 29, 2022
Title Royal Feast
FL is definitely pretty!
thats your opionon lol
0 0
Replying to Draco • Mar 29, 2022
Title Royal Feast Spoiler
I know some of the history that Zhu Zhan ji died young, and fl's son will be emperor. Who are you referring to…
the empress as in the OG one.
0 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 27, 2022
Title Royal Feast
some of the real histories aren't accurate. The Empress has two daugthers. The FL has a son which they didn't show, she becomes the emperor "mom rank". The ending isn't really good. Overall 7/10 for me. Also, the FL isn't pretty.
0 12
Replying to xumatt • Feb 23, 2022
someone said China is hosting Winter Olympic and no TV drama is allowed to air any dramas other than "tribute"…
prob airing after Xu Kai's current airing drama "royal feast"
0 0