Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2017
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes
Saddest ending ever Last episode is massacre
there are sadder drama endings then this.
0 0
Replying to Cali Torres • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes
Why I am annoyed with Wen Rou’s acting.So childish.
she still considered as a new actress :p
0 0
Replying to Cali Torres • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes
Why I am annoyed with Wen Rou’s acting.So childish.
she still considered as a new actress :p
0 0
Replying to Seiranekats • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
BCF: Died by suicide from falling from top of Sunset Drizzle, also got stabbed by Lei Mei on his command to end…
forced by bcf
0 0
Replying to gunsy • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
The ending saved this drama honestly but I still have questions like Why was Li Mei so loyal to BCF?Why would…
SMJ wanted to die, he said he "didn't want to live like a ghost"
0 0
Replying to Ramitto Zenlee • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
How did DFJ beat FYK even when he had so many elite soldiers with him? And FYK himself was as good of a fighter…
wxs killed fyk
0 0
Replying to Ms2deep4u • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
I am conflicted about this ending. I will admit it was better than I expected for some parts. Altogether though,…
prob cause they started airing "A DREAM OF SPLENDOR" and finished on the same day
0 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
Yes ,,it was satisfying ending despite how sad it was at least no best friend killed another that's for me is…
ending isnt that sad tbh
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
The two best friends Suicide was uncalled for to be honest ,, they could have worked out their problems and the…
SMJ wanted to die tho
1 0
Replying to paxxie • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
I think BCF deserved a better death than that tbh. I wanted WXS to be the one to kill him.
I think in the book WXS kills him
0 0
Replying to junokat • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
What a wasted opportunity to turn the show to the better by having a good surprise at the end. Imagine:The one…
LMAO STILL A GOOD ENDING.
0 0
Replying to xumatt • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes
the dude who "has 9 lives" he is chill with WXS
i dont remember what eps.
1 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Jun 28, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
Who the heck is that new "lou zhu"?
the dude who "has 9 lives" he is chill with WXS
1 7
Replying to Dylaulu • Jun 27, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
I thought in the last two episodes,i would see great fighting between SMZ,BCF and WXS..but noneI would say the…
ending is good.
1 0
Replying to Suhana Prabin • Jun 27, 2022
Title Heroes Spoiler
Female will die or not???
no she doesn't
2 0
Replying to first_snow55 • Jun 27, 2022
Title Heroes
So how is it? How is the ending? Is everyone satisfied with how things ended? It's not over us for non members…
its good
1 1