K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 16 hours ago
K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 9 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 16 hours ago
On The Autumn Ballad • Dec 24, 2022 Title The Autumn Ballad Is this good drama? I didn't watch this! Apparently, this is ranked 5th in costume dramas this year. Watched the other 4. 1. Love Like The Galaxy2. Who Rules The World3. Sword Snow Stride4 .A Dream Of Splendor5. The Autumn Ballad 3 5
Replying to xumatt • Dec 22, 2022 Title The Legend of Anle Spoiler I dont like the ML in shining just for you but its a 7/10 for me so far he cheated on her 0 0
Replying to xumatt • Dec 22, 2022 Title The Legend of Anle Spoiler I dont like the ML in shining just for you but its a 7/10 for me so far hes a cheater 0 0
Replying to Martial • Dec 16, 2022 Title The Legend of Anle I hope Youku editors don't ruin this, the same way Shining Just For You was ruined lol I dont like the ML in shining just for you but its a 7/10 for me so far 1 5
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Dec 16, 2022 Title The Legend of Anle Currently reading the webnovel and it’s so good where? 0 4
Replying to Clementine • Nov 19, 2022 Title Lighter & Princess so good! it's gotten so many people out of a drama slump! i was stuck on love like the galaxy and couldn't find… Thanks! 0 0
Replying to Clementine • Nov 19, 2022 Title Lighter & Princess so good! it's gotten so many people out of a drama slump! i was stuck on love like the galaxy and couldn't find… Thanks! 0 0
Replying to Glorious • Nov 17, 2022 Title Snow Eagle Lord After She and her perfect husband I'm setting my eyes 👀 on this drama.BTW how is gulnezer's acting?? Never… shes average 0 1
Replying to chismg10 • Oct 16, 2022 Title Love between Fairy and Devil Edit: Thanks to another member, I checked my Douban list and the online news was wrong. LBFAD is the 4th highest… dropped the first one and didnt watch imperial coroner 0 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Oct 16, 2022 Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler Does DFQC die or is the last scene a dream? 0 1
1. Love Like The Galaxy
2. Who Rules The World
3. Sword Snow Stride
4 .A Dream Of Splendor
5. The Autumn Ballad