K-Drama Replying to TanRess • Jul 14, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
I haven't read the novel yet and I'm only on episode 26, but I still feel kind of sorry for SRQ. Seems he also…
SRQ A BITCH
2 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 14, 2024
Title The Princess Royal
they dont show the ML AND FL KID SMH
3 18
On Fangs of Fortune • Jul 7, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
when?
1 1
Replying to lurker • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
Maybe you made a mistake? Qi Gong's role is played by Ming Dao.
2017 the best
1 0
Replying to Morwen • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes: Hot Blooded
I quite like the colors in this drama, they give the whole thing a more 'classic' vibe, in my opinion.I've started…
2017 is better
0 0
Replying to MyLangyaList • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes: Hot Blooded
I'm a simple man, make Guo Jing not a dumbass and I'll tag along for the ride, rough spots and all.
he’s supposed to be dumb.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes: Hot Blooded
So is OF OK’s father or uncle? Got a little confused with that storytelling though I think that’s coming up…
father
0 0
scarfie • Jun 24, 2024
Review The Legend of Heroes
2017 the best
0 0
nobody • Jun 24, 2024
Review The Legend of Heroes
nah 2017 the best
0 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
This is really good. I, for one who have watched the past productions (original and remakes), like the fast pace…
2017 is better than this 🗑️
0 0
Replying to ender1979 • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
lol, your makers should be punished as well, your comment is boring and pointless. na rubbish.
this remake definitely not better than the 2017
1 1
Replying to akunBaruDL • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
This one has 5 sets. First set is speedy, they didnt explain in detail like the original oneI found the legendary…
2017 is the best!
1 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
I am glad I am not familiar with the original. so I am enjoying it so far.
2017 is better
1 6
Chessman • Jun 19, 2024
Review The Legend of Heroes
the 2018 version is the best tbh
0 1
Replying to Megumi-H • May 24, 2024
Title Heroes Spoiler
Have you finished it? Just a quick qns, anyone survive?
everyone dies
0 1
Replying to Sol1056 • May 24, 2024
Title Heroes Spoiler
Well, someone spoil me at least in this one detail: is this yet another series where LYN's character doesn't make…
yup he dies
2 0
On Heroes • May 24, 2024
Title Heroes Spoiler
sad drama, Tang dynasty> Qing dynasty
1 0
On Immortality • Apr 28, 2024
Title Immortality
is it coming May 1st or not?!
1 5
On Love Endures • Feb 4, 2024
Title Love Endures
to many flashbacks come on director smh
0 0
Replying to King Rockson • Jan 4, 2024
Title Burning Flames
The anime version is super interesting
link please
0 4
